• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse getting Collector's Edition via Limited Run Games

El_Belmondo

I dunno about you, guys, but this is one of my top10 games ever, top5 metroidvanias and best Shantae game ever. Anyone in my mind (And with enough money) should preorder this beauty

Dtq-xqaW0AAPS5q.jpg

It includes
  • Full color manual
  • Reversible 18"*24" poster
  • Soundtrack CD
  • Fake GBC cartridge with stand and GBC style box
  • 3 art cards
Limited to 2900 uds. Preorders open on December 7th. Release expected for late Febraury

Link

Last edited:

pramod

Banned
I just want a new 2D Shantae game dammit. The last one was ok but I feel like Shantae just works so much better in pure 2D.

Last edited:

Pallas

Does it include the actual game?

OP should edit thread title that it’s for the Switch.

Last edited:

El_Belmondo

Does it include the actual game?

OP should edit thread title that it’s for the Switch.

Oh, you're right, sorry.

I can't seem to find how to edit the title though.

Edit: And yes, it includes the game itself

Last edited:

Pallas

Oh, you're right, sorry.

I can't seem to find how to edit the title though.

Edit: And yes, it includes the game itself

I think a Mod might have to do it ...

at first I thought it didn’t include the game but now that it does, its not a bad collectors edition.

Would love to have that Limited Edition. Maybe I'll try to snag one. Getting at least the standard physical version either way.

I just want a new 2D Shantae game dammit. The last one was ok but I feel like Shantae just works so much better in pure 2D.

The problem with HGH was that it was almost completely Paint By Kickstarter. They did exactly as much as they said they were going to do, and the "chapters" were really short and uninteresting for the most part. You can tell that the full game would have been all of the stretch goals, and I think WF thought they would get up to them - as it stands, we got like 3/4 of a game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom