• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaq Fu 2 Electric Boogaloo reveal teased for The Game Awards

Ploid 3.0

I had good memories of playing this game with friends.

What happened to NBA Jam!!!

Master Blaster

Cool Spot

Good times.

freshofftheboat_022515-thumb-640xauto-12427.jpg

Working in my dad's restaurant to buy it.
This was a great episode!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SegaShack

Personally I enjoy silly games like this and am glad to get another update on it. They seem to have been silent on its progress for a while now.

Like over $300 average... That's weird.

Not weird if you think about how those tiers were for signed memorabilla from Shaq.

Lijik

my sincerest hope is that against all odds this game winds up being a competent brawler, thats the ultimate punchline for this goof to end on

We're going to see Shaq Fu get a sequel before Capcom vs. SNK or Mark of The Wolves.

I...I don't even know what to say to that.

Can we get a sequel to this?

michael-jordan-chaos-in-the-windy-city-usa.png

This game was actually awesome. It was also the first game I bought with my own money. (I bought it because my cousin had it, and I enjoyed it when he brought it over.)

A modern day sequel to this with less floaty platforming physics would actually be really good.

Top Bottom