• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sherlock Series 3 |OT| - THE Source for Fiction’s Cheekbone Fetish

So here's a link for a bit of fun: Which Sherlock Character Are You?

...And as for my result, well let's say I don't even have to try.
UccK0gl.png

Leeness

Not sure where you need a subscription for, but you should have two options. Either go to the episode when it just is going to air and there should be the option to watch it live. Or, you could wait an hour or so and you should just be able to download the episode after it aired, which is what I do.

EDIT: I don't have used the iPad app, but I assume it works the same.

EDIT 2: Apparently you can also use the channels, and if it is on a program that is allowed to be streamed online it has watch live for me. So cycle through the channels, see if you get something.

Lol ooooh the app was all YOU SHOULD GET A SUBSCRIPTION. I got bamboozled haha. Ah well, only $9 and then I can cancel it.

I hope they'll have it up after it airs. When I looked, they only had season 1 on the app :/

I found myself going down the rabbit hole of Reichenbach theories on Tumblr today. Has anyone read about what people think Sherlock did with the rubber ball he was bouncing in the hospital? My brain nearly fell out of my head.

You got: You are Sherlock Holmes.

Shrewd, anti-social and brilliant. You knew you were going to get this result before you even took the test, didn’t you?

;-;

I did see the result coming but I'd like to think myself as one of you Lestrades :(

Yay new episode so soon!

I assume you are aware of the breathing theories too? So awesome.

Also, put me down for Lestrade. Got him as well.

I have eaten up so many theories it's insane.

My personal favorite? The binary Sherlock taps out literally translates to 'there is no code' so there is NO WAY his shock at finding out the same from Moriarty is anything but an elaborate act.

Shrewd, anti-social and brilliant. You knew you were going to get this result before you even took the test, didn’t you?

;-;

I did see the result coming but I'd like to think myself as one of you Lestrades :(

Yay new episode so soon!

Seven for Lestrade and neat, someone got Sherlock.

Btw, who did people pick for the Disney character? I picked Shang.

Was kinda waiting to see how long it'd take. Surprised no one's gotten Watson yet.

Tugatrix

;-;

Yay new episode so soon!

every Lestrade need his Sherlock

Seven for Lestrade and neat, someone got Sherlock.

Btw, who did people pick for the Disney character? I picked Shang.

Was kinda waiting to see how long it'd take. Surprised no one's gotten Watson yet.

I picked Basil so :shock for the results. Other one I might have picked is Frollo but I bet I would just have gotten Moriarty then :lol.

I have eaten up so many theories it's insane.

My personal favorite? The binary Sherlock taps out literally translates to 'there is no code' so there is NO WAY his shock at finding out the same from Moriarty is anything but an elaborate act.

Every time I rewatch that scene I just can't believe that Moriarty got Sherlock THAT bad. He had to know the code was bullshit.

LProtag

I got Sherlock too.

I guess I am kind of an asshole when it comes to matters of intelligence at times.

My roommate got Watson.

Paz

Funny test, but it was right in that I knew I'd get Sherlock before taking it. I'm too much of an anti-social asshole :p

Top Bottom