• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin'en: We are very pleased with the sales (of FAST Racing NEO on Wii U) so far

Roo

The lack of shadows did not have a negative impact on sales, this is good news

Ayy lmao!

Anyway, great news. They deserve all the sales. It's a great game despite its flaws.
Can't wait for the update. Some DLC cups would be sweet as well.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Sooo... Does this mean they'll bring it to the other consoles? Will buy again if they release it for the Xbone or PS4.

CrisKre

This is one company and game I´m really pleased its doing well and wish them all the succes in the world. Given the size of the team and what they accomplish, such effort and proficiency should be rewarded handsomly.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Yeah I'm glad it did good.

Shadow is a terrible character and don't know why Ninjablade fantasize him
I could, erm, hypothesize about his reasons.. Then again, I'd rather not.

Oregano

Considering their past comment about a futuristic racer on a "new handheld" there's a non-negligible chance the next Nintendo handheld will get a port of this game. Of course they might just mean they're porting the original to New 3DS.

Outside of that I wouldn't hold my breath for a port to anything else at the moment.

Pif

Banned
Totally deserved.

I wonder if they are already working with a NX devkit. They are definitely sticking with Nintendo.

Always love when great indie titles have stellar sales. Hopefully this game's success sparks some conversation amongst big publishers about the zero gravity racing genre

Top Bottom