• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Mikami does not announce KRIEG for the PS3, OP got 3 month ban

SPEA

1zxozgg.jpg

Poyunch

DMPrince said:
is it terrible i searched youtube with "Fat girl dance and falls" and that worked? :lol.
More surprised that it was so easy to find despite such vague search terms.

iceatcs said:
gotta love that when curtain closing up at the end.
What's worse is they happen to clap at the end.

The girl dance gif needed to end earlier :lol , the more it went on the more I just felt sad instead of laughing. I laugh at falls but not if they're crying and shit afterwards.

Kafel

Banned
:lol:

edit : ici le smiley c'est : l o l et non : l o l : comme j'ai l'habitude de le taper sur GK sur le SU par exemple. Sinon les gifs sont sympas, pas trop degs les sous-crottes ?

I still don't understand why he got banned. How could he knew that it was fake ? Sure the thread was fun, but I really feel sorry for the OP.

Haunted

LordPhoque said:
I still don't understand why he got banned. How could he knew that it was fake ? Sure the thread was fun, but I really feel sorry for the OP.
Posting unverified information from a questionable source without a big RUMOUR disclaimer is a bad idea.

ToyMachine228 said:
I don't know how anyone thought this was real to begin with. Mikami's new studio has like ten employees currently and their first project is probably quite a ways off. I'll be surprised to see it announced before Vanquish hits the streets.
Thirteen, actually.

I don't know how anyone thought this was real to begin with. Mikami's new studio has like ten employees currently and their first project is probably quite a ways off. I'll be surprised to see it announced before Vanquish hits the streets.

Haunted said:
Posting unverified information from a questionable source without a big RUMOUR disclaimer is a bad idea.

Yeah but it's not like a lot of people thought it was legit from the start... the guy did basically no harm.

I think it was basically the guy going "NO DON'T SAY IT'S FAKE IT'S REAL I KNOW IT IS"

He was being excitable and Duckroll does not take kindly to posting news you probably know is fake

Azerach

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
I think it was basically the guy going "NO DON'T SAY IT'S FAKE IT'S REAL I KNOW IT IS"

He was being excitable and Duckroll does not take kindly to posting news you probably know is fake
It was already deemed fake in the first thread, in the first few replies no less. People were speculating on creating a thread just for this news piece but everyone was taking it easy, not wanting to risk bans.... and then this thread comes out screaming "let it be realsies, i know it is!".

ShockingAlberto said:

That course of action is reasonable and completely acceptable, because as we all know
1129138077756.jpg

There should be a sage function in these threads...:D

Top Bottom