• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Wes

venison crêpe
I was worried we wouldn't have enough people participating this year due to being hyped for Avengers.

Are we doing a NFL mock draft thing again to determine draft order for the league this year?

I THINK WE SHOULD.

PS: I've seen Avengers at IMAX already. Who wants to touch me.

UberTag

Why don't Dutch want us :"(
He's too busy starting official OTs with that non-Shirtless league rabble. On the bright side, I don't have to feel pressured into throwing draft picks together because clearly only 4 or 5 people here would join in and the others would feel slighted about not getting to pick their Shirtless league draft slot.

I'm sorry guys :(

I've been super busy.

I said it early on though that the predict-a-pick thing was gonna determine the draft order again, so lets get to it.

With TDR and Snes retiring from the Shirtless League, I would like to know who's in for next season. PM me or post in here to confirm you're returning for Shirtless Glory.

I'm in while wearing this nice shirt.

Why you got to mock me like this

50yPd6G.gif

UberTag

I'm thinking Dutch is going to get to pick his preferred Shirtless draft slot this year.
Commish put in his homework and is acing this year's draft.

UberTag

Spoke too soon. Looks like Wes is going to claim that 1st draft slot now.
Still 4 unannounced picks remaining that could shake things up.

EDIT: Guess not. Dorsett put the Commish back over the top and he will have his choice of picks in the 2015 Shirtless League draft.

UberTag

SHIRTLESS LEAGUE DRAFT SLOT FINAL STANDINGS

1. Dutch Patriot (aka The Commish) - 1,230 Points (he's drafting Gronk in the 1st round; we all know this)
2. Wes - 1,220 Points
3. UberTag - 1,150 Points
4. BaltimoreLarry - 1,100 Points
5. Kave_Man - 1,070 Points
6. Sanjuro - 1,060 Points (currently banned; I'm assuming he's still in though)
7. Greg - 1,020 Points
8. Confrontation - 970 Points
9. minx88 - 800 Points
10. Bread - 640 Points (also banned; I'm assuming Bready4this is his entry)
11. Actstriker - 580 Points
12. Fox318 - 540 Points
13. BlackGhost - 490 Points

Am I missing anyone? Do we just have two open league slots with the retirement of Snes and TDR?
'Cause I'm only counting 9 non-banned peeps with points. (I know rando14 is banned as well right now.)

UberTag

Isn't Godslay in the league? He wasn't listed.
I didn't see any points for him in the GAF group.
Will be happy to add him if he joined the group under a different name.
Otherwise, I'm assuming he's still in the league and will pick a slot after everyone with points. (We've had DNPs the last couple years so that's not unusual.)

Too late, I already passed the belt to Greg.

I was thinking about having an actual belt made, but it's expensive and I would have to ship it to whoever wins it every time 😅

1. Dutch Patriot (aka The Commish) - 1,230 Points (he's drafting Gronk in the 1st round; we all know this)
2. Wes - 1,220 Points
6. Sanjuro - 1,060 Points (currently banned; I'm assuming he's still in though)
7. Greg - 1,020 Points
8. Bread - 640 Points (also banned; I'm assuming Bready4this is his entry)
9. Actstriker - 580 Points
10. Fox318 - 540 Points
11. BlackGhost - 490 Points

Am I missing anyone? Do we just have two open league slots with the retirement of Snes and TDR?
'Cause I'm only counting 9 non-banned peeps with points. (I know rando14 is banned as well right now.)
sanjuro is still in, so is Lunchbox, he's probably listed under another name, so I'll check tomorrow.

UberTag

Also, a fair warning to the new people:

If you draft ahead of me and take GRONK, I will slap you.
You could just avoid this problem by taking the 1st overall draft slot and grabbing him there.
He is worth it, you know. All of the other Tight Ends are garbage this year.

Wes

venison crêpe
Can't believe I lost by 10. This league is fixed - although feel free to take Gronk first Dutch. That would be A-OK.

UberTag

I've added both Confrontation and minx88 to last month's draft pick selection results.

1. Dutch Patriot (aka The Commish) - 1,230 Points
2. Wes - 1,220 Points
6. Sanjuro - 1,060 Points (still banned)
7. Greg - 1,020 Points
8. Confrontation - 970 Points
9. minx88 - 800 Points
10. Bread - 640 Points (still banned; is he still in the league?)
11. Actstriker - 580 Points
12. Fox318 - 540 Points
13. BlackGhost - 490 Points
14. Godslay - 0 Points (kept forgetting about the league last season... probably wore shirts and everything

Also spoken for by The Commish... Lunchbox (although he has never posted in this thread a single time) and he auto-drafted multiple kickers last year. Not that I would ever disparage the all kicker strategy that once helped Homer to win his fantasy league.

And any update on the still banned rando14?

Top Bottom