• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

UberTag

Lee more posts would help your Browns-gaf Power Ranking!!
Recent Browns starting QBs...

2015 Week 16 - Johnny Manziel - LOSS
2015 Week 17 - Austin Davis - LOSS
2016 Week 1 - Robert Griffin III - LOSS
2016 Week 2 - Josh McCown - LOSS
2016 Week 3 - Cody Kessler - MAY LOSE / MAY NOT LOSE (who am I kidding... he's going to LOSE)

Who will start at QB for the Browns against Washington in Week 4? Will it be Charlie Whitehurst? Will it be Terrelle Pryor? Will it be Kevin Hogan? Will it be T.J. Yates? Will it be Tarvaris Jackson? Will it be the 1989 Denver Broncos?

What's JaMarcus Russell up to these days? I heard he's willing to play for free if given the chance.

2016 Week 3 - Cody Kessler - MAY LOSE / MAY NOT LOSE (who am I kidding... he's going to LOSE)

Who will start at QB for the Browns against Washington in Week 4? Will it be Charlie Whitehurst? Will it be Terrelle Pryor? Will it be Kevin Hogan? Will it be T.J. Yates? Will it be Tarvaris Jackson? Will it be the 1989 Denver Broncos?

What's JaMarcus Russell up to these days? I heard he's willing to play for free if given the chance.
Such a uneeded and disrespectful post. Dutch pls fine, I'm sick of the thuggery in here.

Dutch won't fine people here.. He's lost his nerve.. I think it's time he steps down and let's Larry run the league.

Bitch, I'I trying to spread the love. But noooooo, you disobedient, disrespectful motherfuckers keep running your mouths. 100k fine for you. You're in 150k now.

We're also working with a strike system now. Three strikes and you're out. This is strike 1.

*mic drop*

The Bills fan still showing shade to the Browns. Some would say being a Bills fan is enough punishment, I would say fuck those people. 100k fine for you too.

50k fine to Chris for his Taco Bell promotion.
10k fine for Chuck for not trading me Danny last week.
100k fine for BigAT because screw the fatty (nobody else ever will).

Bitch, I'I trying to spread the love. But noooooo, you disobedient, disrespectful motherfuckers keep running your mouths. 100k fine for you. You're in 150k now.

We're also working with a strike system now. Three strikes and you're out. This is strike 1.

*mic drop*

The Bills fan still showing shade to the Browns. Some would say being a Bills fan is enough punishment, I would say fuck those people. 100k fine for you too.

What do you with the fine money Dutch?

Burn it and send the videos to you guys.
When Geert Wilders becomes Prime Minister and tanks the economy.. You're gonna miss that money.

Also Act.. You declined? That made me sad :(

My day sucks because we are in the middle of a fucking rain storm and have enough flooding that every other school district cancelled.. But not mine. Whoever is in charge for cancellations is a fool.

But I had hope that my day would be better if my friend act would have accepted the deal :(

Even the devil had feelings :(

anyway, is there anyway I can bribe you for Greg Act? You know he's the one I really want?

When Geert Wilders becomes Prime Minister and tanks the economy.. You're gonna miss that money.

Do not put that evil on me friend. I want to believe in the good of humanity until the elections role around (both in the US and here).

Bae can apply for a permanent residency Visa in Australia, so if it all goes to shit here and in the US, then I'm sure they have an investment bank in Australia where I can work.

Do not put that evil on me friend. I want to believe in the good of humanity until the elections role around (both in the US and here).

Bae can apply for a permanent residency Visa in Australia, so if it all goes to shit here and in the US, then I'm sure they have an investment bank in Australia where I can work.
Believe in the US... Your's (and Europe in general), y'all are kinda goin nuts..

Also RIP Peterson.. So Act.. Want to try again friend? :)

Ok. This sounds accurate! Won't argue!
Friend.. I can only BeCleve so much..

tumblr_inline_o0rm0pbq2A1r4gjsq_500.gif

56369749.jpg

Milchjon

I have some Australian friends. Politically, it sounds like the worst shithole imaginable.

UberTag

You're all welcome to join me in Canada. I can hook all of you guys up with banking jobs. Tedious, boring banking jobs. You'll have to come to terms with the fact that our money's useless but hey... Australia isn't much better there and they have giant insects that will eat your brains or crawl up your butt to nest.

As an added bonus there is an unlimited supply of Maple Leafs fans to mock and make fun of.

You're all welcome to join me in Canada. I can hook all of you guys up with banking jobs. Tedious, boring banking jobs. You'll have to come to terms with the fact that our money's useless but hey... Australia isn't much better there and they have giant insects that will eat your brains or crawl up your butt to nest.

As an added bonus there is an unlimited supply of Maple Leafs fans to mock and make fun of.

How are the ladies? Use of Yoga pants?

I have some Australian friends. Politically, it sounds like the worst shithole imaginable.

Goddammit....

CANADA IT IS!

WE DID IT KAVE!!!

tumblr_lum1fj1j6u1qaqfyi.jpg

Okay then.. Was that the league you "lost" by 82 in :)

So fantasy help in that other league..

David Johnson/Sammy Watkins in exchange for Melvin Gordon/Robinson?

Not sure. Bills are bad, but at least their offense has shown something. The Jags are pretty garbage right now. Plus Johnson > Gordon probably.

Not sure. Bills are bad, but at least their offense has shown something. The Jags are pretty garbage right now. Plus Johnson > Gordon probably.
Yeah.. And they just ditched their OC.. I feel like Allen Robinson and I are caught in a loveless marriage, but we don't divorce because we are scared of the unknown

Okay then.. Was that the league you "lost" by 82 in :)

So fantasy help in that other league..

David Johnson/Sammy Watkins in exchange for Melvin Gordon/Robinson?

I've used the "let the girl win tactic before" (for minimal gain) but I assure you this time it wasn't like that...I made some legit bad decisions and my team still under preformed while her whole team went HOF/MVP this week,

I mean look at this:

I've used the "let the girl win tactic before" (for minimal gain) but I assure you this time it wasn't like that...I made some legit bad decisions and my team still under preformed while her whole team went HOF/MVP this week,

I mean look at this:
She's winning the league I think.. That's a solid team outside of Doug Martin.. Woof

UberTag

I've used the "let the girl win tactic before" (for minimal gain) but I assure you this time it wasn't like that...I made some legit bad decisions and my team still under preformed while her whole team went HOF/MVP this week.
I doubt there were many teams squeaking out wins against the Newton-Olsen-Gano trifecta last week.
They're legit so long as they're not staring an elite D like the Broncos in the face.

UberTag

Can I just take a second to give the Commish some props for withstanding Gronk's absence and still taking his team to an unblemished 2-0 record? Doubt many owners in 16-team leagues can lay claim to such an achievement... especially ones that weren't able to draft their first usable player until Pick 31.

I'm nervous as hell about by matchup against BlackGhost this week. We're the top-scoring teams in the league and one of us is about to fall to 1-2.

I doubt there were many teams squeaking out wins against the Newton-Olsen-Gano trifecta last week.
They're legit so long as they're not staring an elite D like the Broncos in the face.

She's winning the league I think.. That's a solid team outside of Doug Martin.. Woof

Yeah I stood no chance that week, she's currently 1-1 and only lost last week because she played Austin instead of Fitz (no idea why) and she could have won if he had tried returning the ball on that final punt to end the game....he just needed to gain 7 yards and she'd win. It was the most exciting part of that game lol.

Can I just take a second to give the Commish some props for withstanding Gronk's absence and still taking his team to an unblemished 2-0 record? Doubt many owners in 16-team leagues can lay claim to such an achievement... especially ones that weren't able to draft their first usable player until Pick 31.

I'm nervous as hell about by matchup against BlackGhost this week. We're the top-scoring teams in the league and one of us is about to fall to 1-2.
I should have never let him have Diggs and keep Benjamin...
That's gonna haunt me I think.

But still congrats Dutch.

Yeah I stood no chance that week, she's currently 1-1 and only lost last week because she played Austin instead of Fitz (no idea why) and she could have won if he had tried returning the ball on that final punt to end the game....he just needed to gain 7 yards and she'd win. It was the most exciting part of that game lol.
Now offer to give her tips at lunch and shit.. Is that how that works Chris.. I don't have any game.

I should have never let him have Diggs and keep Benjamin...
That's gonna haunt me I think.

But still congrats Dutch.

Now offer to give her tips at lunch and shit.. Is that how that works Chris.. I don't have any game.

Yes kinda, I told her for our rematch, winner buys drinks and she already agreed so that's win/win for me

UberTag

Draft position has absolutely nothing to do with play time.

He's coming off being hurt (GTD) with a 3rd stringer throwing to him.

Plenty of reason to sit him. :p
Depends on who your alternative is. Most Tight Ends are chopped liver even compared to Gronk on a snap count with a 3rd stringer at QB.

UberTag

haha, touché

Backup would be Pita who had a pretty good game last week.
I'm fairly pro-Pitta so long as he's healthy. It would be hard to bench him, IMO. Especially in PPR. I think I'd take Pitta in PPR and Gronk in Standard.
Then again, you may be able to trot out 2 Tight Ends in which case your decision might open up to flex calls at receiver and running back.

I'm fairly pro-Pitta so long as he's healthy. It would be hard to bench him, IMO. Especially in PPR. I think I'd take Pitta in PPR and Gronk in Standard.
Then again, you may be able to trot out 2 Tight Ends in which case your decision might open up to flex calls at receiver and running back.

Appreciate the input. :)

UberTag

Cripes I'm going to be stuck trotting out Brock Lossweiler as my QB in two weeks when Russell Wilson is on bye. That's going to be painful.

UberTag

BG, what's your grand strategy this week to topple my team after losing half of your active roster to injury over the past 7 days? I know you've got some crazy gameplan to pull out a win on Sunday even without the services of Foster, Abdullah, Moncrief and Coleman.

Luck's going to dial up 6 TDs against the Chargers... all to Allen and Dorsett. I just know it!

Top Bottom