• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking News: GAME leaks Tomb Raider Multiplayer

If they manage to create a multiplayer experience similar to Lara Croft and the guardian of light, then im in for this, also, aside from the unnecessary rape and violence stuff, the game seems to be the most interesting Tomb Raider game ever, just give me a world to explore and some tombs to raid.

Unfortunately if we make the logical leap using all the evidence presented to us so far - there's far more violence and far too little exploration. I hope you don't like swimming.

Derrick01

Banned
I still can't understand on what grounds this game looks "bad". It does resemble Uncharted(which isn't even a bad game), but it still looks like quality work regardless of what you want it to be or not. Where is the "bad" at? The story in Tomb Raider has never been that great to begin with, so this one not really adding up really doesn't move it in either direction.

Not trying to say it will be perfect, I'm just wanted to know why everyone is condemning it so harshly.

It has just about every dumbed down modern video game element in it. It's just another cover shooter with bad AI too. Where's the motivation to play yet another one of these brain dead boring games?

For the record I don't give two shits about the Tomb Raider franchise so I'm more than happy to see it change. Just not in to another boring modern shooter with tacked on RPG-lite elements.

RagnarokX

I'm playing Tomb Raider Anniversary, and while I like the game as of now, I'm happy that Crystal D is going in a new direction with the new one. Underworld and Anniversary are so damn isolated. I feel like there's nothing going on while playing these games.

But that's exactly what the series is supposed to be. We should be exploring tombs that nobody has seen in centuries, solving ancient puzzles, avoiding ancient traps, fighting dangerous creatures, uncovering mysteries. How is nothing going on?

Plus it's not exactly a new direction. It's new for the IP, but what it's doing is what several games are doing. Tomb Raider was unique.

Top Bottom