• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should we expect Devil's Third Redux?

DKPOWPOW

Or... Deluxe?

Considering the ample amount of Wii U ports it seems unfair to leave this poor game alone.

I mean, I never got to play it, looked interesting, although I heard it was a buggy mess. I figured perhaps since Nintendo is bringing Mario Tennis over upgraded *cough*finished*cough* perhaps they could do the same for this one as well.

Yagami_Sama

I played it on Wii U, just the single player and is okay. A few bugs here and there, and since I knew that the game was not good, I did not complain that much. Still I don't know what happened if you collect all magazines. And what people liked of the game was the multiplayer and they released on PC. But I don't think that Nintendo is considering this one, maybe if they have a deal with Itagaki.But I am think is very unlikely.

Fbh

No that it's unheard of.

But games with a 43 metascore don't tend to be too high on the priority list of games to port/remaster (or any list really)

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Not great reviews, looks a early developed PS360 game, has bugs which implies that the game was rushed... My guess is no

xviper

didn't the game receive an awful amount of low scores ?? like below 50MC, there is no way it's getting any kind of port

Soltype

There aren't too many games on the switch with perfect bald men, so I think it's a good possibility.

Iwazaru

Neo Member
Game is better if you play it taking risks, using melee more than shooting:

And they said multiplayer was fun.

Did NOA fire those at tree house spreading rumours to there twitter buddies? There shitposting hurt the game a lot honestly.
It's clear it scared away a lot of hype

Honestly the game is dead, f2p bombed also.

Last edited:

Castef

Banned
I think Nintendo will recycle every good Wii U game.

That's why we won't have a remastered Devil's Third.

Jetboxx

That would be great. The original has some technical flaws but still it's very good and one of the best games of 2015.
The game looked awful - a complete contrast to Ninja Gaiden Black and NG2.
Still better than so-called DoA5 and NG3.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I honestly the game that needs another chance one Switch is Tokyo Mirage Session #FE.

Leonidas

I hope so, it was the most fun third party exclusive title I played on Wii U. A shame they shut down the online mode. The game would run great on current gen, even the Switch would run the game smoother than the Wii U did...

I loved Itaagaki's works on the original DOA and Ninja Gaiden. I think Devil's Third had a lot of potential when it was first announced (with multiple playable characters) but when THQ went down under, that's when they had to cut corners. I'd love to see the game on current gen systems.

As I said in other thread, considering the slander and stuff spread by treehouse/NOA about this game and the Atlus saga, I doubt both parties are really on good terms outside of smiles for money/fake PR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom