• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Here's my real character: Barton N. Fu

Short for Barton Ninja Fu which had been previously shortened from Barton McAsskick Ninja Fu

12244517_911595878925987_4549313428891753117_o.jpg

12239346_911596548925920_663181019912194903_o.jpg

Glamour shots

And a little something extra

12247918_911598372259071_3241781057067714854_o.jpg

8nQJDrd.gif

Dezere

Neo Member
Here's Dezere/Dezy for short, and part of my unfinished Sanctuary

so1Lwu1.jpg

And this is my Dogmeat

fz0bZh4.jpg

Don't mind the dead naked dude, he's just there as the doormat to wipe your feet off before you enter my town

Mahonay

Banned
g1admqV.jpg

Head like a fucking orange.
Now I'm finally ready to go abroad!
Hahaha. Awesome.

Now I want to play as Karl, bumbling around The Commonwealth, just completely confused about any situation presented to him. Constantly saying the dumbest/most aloof options available in the character conversations. Finding really roundabout ways to complete missions. Also he would absolutely hate all Ghoul and Synth NPCs, always shocked at their mere existence.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
War... war has changed...

This is my character and his wife when their life was normal.

iqyF5Za.jpg

Made him a bit more scraggly after leaving the vault. Changed his eyes to look more tired and ruffled his hair a bit. Seemed to fit.

cRWxbiS.jpg

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I kind of want to try to make Ronda Rowsey and see how far I can get only use punching attacks the whole game.

There's a perk with several levels that increases the damage you do with hand-to-hand, and there are several hand-to-hand based weapons. It'd be hard to go wholly without some kind of ranged option, but I dunno if it'd be impossible.

Maligna

Banned
There's a perk with several levels that increases the damage you do with hand-to-hand, and there are several hand-to-hand based weapons. It'd be hard to go wholly without some kind of ranged option, but I dunno if it'd be impossible.

Maybe if I have a companion with great guns.

I don't get it. I thought my guy looked real good in the mirror, but he looks terrible in the actual game world. Is there an opportunity to change the look again after leaving the vault? Because currently my character looks...tragic.

I don't get it. I thought my guy looked real good in the mirror, but he looks terrible in the actual game world. Is there an opportunity to change the look again after leaving the vault? Because currently my character looks...tragic.

If you're on PC, press tilde, then type "showlooksmenu player 1". And hit enter.

Select to change your body, then cancel and the camera will center over your chara's face with the editing menu open and everything.

If you're on console, there's some places in a few big cities that let you change your appearance for a few caps.

I just used one of the preset males with long hair.

I wondered if anyone has done similarly to me - ever since I played the first fallout I've always named my character "Bobby Joe" because it sounded like a 50s type name to me and it worked for a male or female. I've also always kind of thought of "vault boy" actually was named Bobby Joe.

A weird thing, but only for fallout games, I've always used the name Bobby Joe in every game every time I've played through them.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ljcoV.png

It took a bunch of different shots and trimming but I'm finally happy with how my character looks now.
I am really surprised that you managed to pull off a young looking character so well. Seems hard to do in this (or any Bethesda) game.

george stobbart 2015 edition
Well damn, I've never even played that game but the resemblance is uncanny, haha

Top Bottom