• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Fallout 4 character here

Tried to make Abraham from The Walking Dead.

I suck at this lol.

Screenshot-Original.png

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I didn't have anyone in mind when creating him. I don't like how the character creator is implemented, so I didn't spend a ton of time on him.

Mad stylin' with his fedora.

The 1st pic strongly reminds me of Resident Evil's Leon S.Kennedy. Where, when he's older maybe, hahaha.

jowell24

Used Amber Heard as a starting point to shape the face and then just winged it from there. Femshep had a slight influence here since I made a great character on the PS3 but couldn't recreate it when I played it on PC

When zoomed out she looks a bit like an alien so I'll probably do some more tweaking. Randomly threw the guy's looks on in 10 mins just to complement the wife. I'll spend more time on him another day

Really fun using this character creator. I can see myself spending a lot time not actually playing the game..

GavinUK86

Ok, spent half hour trying to subtly revamp my characters face after 40 hours of using the default male one.

Added some freckles, blemishes and a tiny bit of sun burn. Couple scars to show he's been out in the thick of it.

Changed the hair and added the 'stache. I love the suave yet sophisticated thing he has going on now.

tU9Qrfq.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Drahcir

Anybody ever tell you that you are too good with character creator? Like wow.

Thanks man! But really it just takes up more of my time that I would rather spend on actually playing the game. Plus my characters end up looking almost exactly the same if the character creator is up to snuff.

CrovaxPSO

Visited the plastic surgeon a few times to adjust some things that looked odd in certain camera angles during conversations. Pretty satisfied now, plus I finally found the green version of the BOS uniform. Still no Officer uniform though :(

Anyway, is everyone's character face clipping through eyeglasses in conversations?
I think my character's face is skinny enough, but it's still clipping through them in conversation, especially when she's smiling or whatnot. Quite distracting.

Some of the female characters in this thread seem a little too dolled up for the nuclear apocalypse.

Make a women who looks rugged and weather-beaten, but sexy and strong.

Herne

The 1st pic strongly reminds me of Resident Evil's Leon S.Kennedy. Where, when he's older maybe, hahaha.

Well, I wasn't really going for anything in particular, but yeah, I can see it (kinda!)!

Well, I spent forever on mine, and he looks extremely similar. Huh.

It's funny how that works. This was my second try, after I discovered you could change more things by moving the mouse around the head (and who, Bethesda, was the bright spark who thought this was a good idea?), but I stayed pretty close to the default settings on most parts.

Drahcir

Visited the plastic surgeon a few times to adjust some things that looked odd in certain camera angles during conversations. Pretty satisfied now, plus I finally found the green version of the BOS uniform. Still no Officer uniform though :(

Wanted mine to look Asian (I'm Chinese myself) but I couldn't wait to start playing so I rushed a bit lol.

Wow, guys. Nice creations!

I spent over 40 minutes creating my character trying to make them unique... My character still looks like 90% of everybody else's character that I see in screenshots and videos. I need to try harder next time lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
After weeks in the wasteland, my character has become hardened, stronger, more rough around the edges.

FYI, there's haircut options in Diamond City that aren't available in the initial character creation screen.

Coreda

Some of the female characters in this thread seem a little too dolled up for the nuclear apocalypse.

Make a women who looks rugged and weather-beaten, but sexy and strong.

See, I'd tend to agree considering the setting but when you think about it they've been in a suspended, pre-fallout state for centuries. Would make more sense continuity-wise to appear as they did prior, however that was.

See, I'd tend to agree considering the setting but when you think about it they've been in a suspended, pre-fallout state for centuries. Would make more sense continuity-wise to appear as they did prior, however that was.

It's been over two centuries since the bombs dropped, man. People rebuilt entire cities. Just because you live in the post-apocalyptic wasteland doesn't mean you have to be covered in shit.

Mik2121

This is my character, based on myself:

2015-11-10_00009souxw.jpg

Something is different, but overall I think he sorta resembles me?

Biggest differences are (besides the hairstyle) the eyes, but eh...

ReaperXL7

Here is mine, it's actually a little old at this point but he's pretty much the same except I now have the BOS officers uniform under my armor which is the same as this red one only completely black.

F7d3Plc.jpg

Was going for a sort of demolition man vibe.

educator

This is my guy. Doing some work with Valentine or out hunting raiders and mutants. Got a green hood but its lame it makes the character bald when equipped.

I get the feeling you love Brad Pitt and think Inglourious Basterds is the best movie ever made.

Top Bottom