• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Showerhead recommendations

AJUMP23

I was taking a shower this morning and went to adjust the angle and my showerhead snapped. Now I need a new one and wanted to use the opportunity to let the GA give recommendations.

What I had until 2 hours ago

Only criteria is I must be able to get it today and have really great pressure.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I was looking at the flow rate and I think the more water the better.
2.5 happens to be maximum you can purchase, so that’s the ticket. My current home‘s shower head has a lower flow rate since I’m on septic and it’s very noticeable compared to what I used in previous homes.

Good way to filter out the lower flow rates is to look for the Watersense label. If the box has one, it means it’s 2.0 or less.

gW2UEZv.png

In the shower heads that I’ve purchased there is a green plastic thing that reduces the water flow. It’s the first thing the water hits.

Hammer and flathead screwdriver and you can easily remove it. Your water pressure will increase quite a bit.

BlackTron

Gold Member
On the other hand you might choose the lower flow rate to extend the amount of time before you run out of hot water. Though you might never run out, depending on what type of system you have. Just things to consider, sometimes less is more

Obv only a big deal if you have a small tank or take really long showers or something

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
FFS AJump88 think about the radius, it's settings and buy one.

If you want more pressure. Take cold showers.

The Shining GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom