• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shuhei Yoshida teases "very exciting" E3 plans

viveks86

In reality what's gonna happen

Start Conference
Talk about PS4 and PS3 sales (80 million PS3's, 7-8 million PS4's)
Ignore Vita, maybe talk about remote play
Go over some more details about PSNow
Talk about new PS4 media apps
Show off some 3rd party trailers and exclusive DLC (Destiny, Watch Dogs)
Trailers for The Order 1886 and Uncharted 4
Show teaser for unannounced PS4 game
Give away some free PS Vitas to the audience to clear inventory
End conference

Not even one gameplay demo? I'm disappointed with your prediction.

Did you say.............Wonderbook?

i40Tqdr8uJryW.gif

We lining up right now.

The thought of a live Project Morpheus demo...idk, man. It would be Wonderbook's live demo all over again. I'm not sure how you could demo that on stage, really.

ethomaz

Banned

Start Conference
End conference
They already announced 80m PS3 and 7m PS4.

Sandfox

Well last year was amazing.... I never expected that.

To me it seems the thing that made Sony's press conference so popular is that they didn't try to screw people over like MS rather than the actual content they showed off. Now I curious to see what Sony does this year because I'm just expecting one of their usual conferences which doesn't necessarily mean it will be bad or anything(though I am of the mindset that E3 is disappointing these days).

Nafai1123

Banned
The thought of a live Project Morpheus demo...idk, man. It would be Wonderbook's live demo all over again. I'm not sure how you could demo that on stage, really.

I doubt they would do a live demo, but they could talk more about games being developed/release date/pricing. I would expect hands-on for the show floor.

Sadist

To me it seems the thing that made Sony's press conference so popular is that they didn't try to screw people over like MS rather than the actual content they showed off. Now I curious to see what Sony does this year because I'm just expecting one of their usual conferences which doesn't necessarily mean it will be bad or anything(though I am of the mindset that E3 is disappointing these days).
Yup.

No seriously, Sony had a "good" E3 because Nintendo en MS (especially the latter) were a PR disaster.

Start Conference
TLOU PS4
End conference

Is this the pessimistic version?

Just going to throw out a bold prediction. It's a bit late to write out a detailed post explaining my reasons for mentioning this but I believe this year Sony will have a big announcement in the form of a Rockstar Games exclusive.

Be it the resurfacing of The Agent or perhaps the next Red Dead. Whether or not they are lifelong exclusives is another thing entirely but I think Sony (mainly due to still being owed an exclusive from Rockstar - contractually I believe) will have a window of exclusivity on their next big game.

In a perfect world they would kick off the conference with a PS4 trailer of The Last Guardian and end with a teaser trailer for Rockstars next game.

I also believe there is a high probability that we'll see TLG this year. If not it's dead.

Top Bottom