• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill playable concept screenshots leak!

Bartski

Gold Member
PS5 exclusive. Codename SAKURA. Anyone able to read the bottom picture? Teaser apparently making rounds + full script of SAKURA in Japanese spoiling everything, likely to drop some time soonish.

dhmG9i0.jpg
0fOFUuW.jpg
VJLgjHr.jpg
wYfEs2z.jpg

09DDnkt.jpg
j0LCRLA.jpg

D0dm9Tt.jpg

txENvmM.jpg

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
it seems like they're all mixed up and the first 3 shots could be from Bloober SH2R. The source contains some shots of TLOUP1 in debug modes.

.Pennywise

Banned
Reportedly, as pointed out by its developers: "... So in order to stay true to the Silent Hill franchise, the new entry will be cancelled after the teaser demo is released, with no further explanation to the fans", this news could mean Silent Hill fans will be able to get another 10 years of endless disappointment and unfulfilled rumors every month again! Exciting times ahead!

SenkiDala

Hope not, Silent Hill is one of the most important franchise to me and this looks like shit. I disliked all bloober team games, was hyped by Medium but it was just average. They are far far far from the skills level needed to handle a licence like SH.

But it's not like this industry was logical anyway.

coffinbirth

Hope not, Silent Hill is one of the most important franchise to me and this looks like shit. I disliked all bloober team games, was hyped by Medium but it was just average. They are far far far from the skills level needed to handle a licence like SH.

Isn't it rumored that Bloober Team is working on a different thing though? SH2 Remake, right? Given that, all Bloober really have to do is make it look pretty, as the game is already there.

BryceNobody

This isn’t related to the Bloober project.

Bloober team are very talented. Great choice!

Edit: No wait this is another Silent Hill? We have two games to look forward to? Awsome

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Yeah really... it's getting stupid. Just announce the stupid thing already or don't announce it at all. I personally don't care for it, but I care for the fans who want too see their game return. This is just dumb. And even if it does gets announced, its the worst lead up to reveal ever. No surprise. No excitement. Just a ton of rumors, dumb leaks and stupid bread crumbs to follow.

So it's a free prologue "narrative horror adventure" which I'm going to take as a brief demo/walking simulator style thing that promotes an upcoming full game

Anyway, the material in the OP if it was all correct just makes the rumours more sus because that clearly is James with the iconic 2x4 in the hospital from SH2 and the other stuff looks like it's from something else entirely... Bloober being involved in something SH related seems clear though at this point... Agh, who knows. Think there's a good chance people are piggybacking on grounded rumours to throw random shit in there lol

Top Bottom