• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Sinatar' - My Personal Favorite Youtube Gamer of 2020

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
cRThTUR.png

Sinatar (not to be confused with "Beware, I Live!" Sinistar) gets my vote for Best Youtube Gamer of 2020.

Whether it's old school SSI Goldbox games or older PS2 titles, Sinatar brings it to the table.

He inspired me to buy Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land, a Wizardry I never knew existed but was blown away by.

No outbursts or gimmicks, he keeps it calm for most of the time. He gives more mature audiences what they want, an enjoyable run through of an amazing collection of (mostly) older RPGs.

Thank you Sinatar. Thank you for helping me through this awful year.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

LMAO wtf is this game? I don't remember it from back in the Sega CD days.

I watched him play Ishar and while the game was way worse than I remember I ended up leaving him on in the background as he was so chill and watching him figure it out was great.

Darkmakaimura

I watched him play Ishar and while the game was way worse than I remember I ended up leaving him on in the background as he was so chill and watching him figure it out was great.
I like how chill he is.

I watch him just before I go to sleep.

He's doing a big random retro thing right now but I like watching his RPG stuff during bedtime.

I think he also got me into the Krondor games. I know he really liked Betrayal at Krondor and I think he gave it 5 out of 5.

Top Bottom