• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SKATE MAN INTENSE RESCUE - Gaming has peaked folks, it's over

Zomba13

Looks like one of those games that is made to be terrible so that people talk shit about it on youtube and people buy it to see how shit it is.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Thread title is accurate..
2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

cirrhosis

Utter shit.

It's going to make it through Greenlight somehow. I expect it to get money thanks to the 'Bad Rats' effect.

what's the plot of the game? seems like the writing could use some work..

also what framerate/resolution are they targeting on the PS4 version? anyone know?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
It appears Digpex (the "studio" behind this) is operated by a guy named Edward Boateng who lives in Colorado. Got this info from a whois search, there's no info on the website (http://digpexgames.com/). Seems to have developed a bunch of really bad looking apps for Android/Google Play.

Haunted

I encourage the spirit of Greenlight offering an opportunity to literally anyone to break into the business.

But the amount of "babby's first game" entries on it make it really, really hard to wade through.

DMiz

That frame rate.

You'd think that the developers would at least try to mask it by speeding the video up to make it look...

... Well, no, actually, no. You can visually SEE the guy skip through space with minimal input.

rjc571

Banned
I'm glad that the developer chose to make the game run at 2 fps, because it allowed him to increase the visual fidelity as the trailer clearly demonstrates. I would never choose to give up that awesome eye candy for a smooth framerate. I can barely tell the difference between 2 fps and 60 fps anyways.

theHFIC

Anyone know if there will be any type of VR support with with this when it ships? Seems like a natural fit.

DryvBy

I need to be a crappy programmer.

People will buy anything for the irony. The real irony is that the crappy programmers are making money from the people that say EA makes bad games.

Top Bottom