• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition on Sale from 10/18-10/25, 75% off.

micster

One of my favourite games back on the 360. An honor to replay it, especially with the news about the devs this week.

Wait, UFG have closed?
:(

Good night sweet prince, I will always remember you for creating my favourite sandbox openworld games (apart from mafia 1 and 2) with Bully (same guys, only that they were at rockstar at the time) and Slepping dogs.
Hope they can rebuild something smaller with the core team at least.

Soodanim

Had on PS3 via PS+, got about 90% through doing all side missions as I went. I let my + die, so I never finished it. Got the PC version, and it's amazing at high fps. It's also a more enjoyable game than GTAV for me.

I don't actually know what the final consensus is on the PC's vest version. I've never touched the Definitive Edition because there was initially talk of it not being as good in some areas

I saw the thread title about UFG going under, but I didn't know they made SD. It's a damn shame, as like I said I prefer it to GTAV.

Poyunch

I've bought this game three times already. The original on the PS3, then the PC version, then the definitive version.

Please just make an actual sequel now.

It's good. And I'm one of the curmudgeons on GAF that doesn't like much of anything.
That's how I feel about most things, so this is encouraging lol

Researched it and the general consensus seems good. There are more than just visual upgrades to this. New animations, lighting, and gameplay tweaks. All the DLC made this an easy purchase for me.

Nice. Actually polishing up the gameplay is definitely one way to reel me in. I'll bite.

Loved this game, 100% it, and played through all of the dlc on the 360. It was one of my games of the year when it released. The atmosphere, with the neon colors buildings, awesome radio stations, and pork bun slanging food vendors had me fully invested in the game.

Loved the characters, story, and the fighting mechanics as well. Utilizing the environment for takedowns made the fighting system that much more fun. I wanted a sequel to the game so bad, but I guess I'll pick up a physical copy of the PS4 edition and play through it again.

Arex

It's 75% off on steam now too (at least on my region, SEA), till Nov 2nd.. I'm probably gonna buy this again haha :'(

Top Bottom