• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualist

Banned
Mgoblue201 said:
Holy shit, one of the guys from Pilotwings is a sticker. That is the most awesome esoteric reference I've ever seen.

BIG AL IS THE SHIT.

I like making the dude cry when I get 100% on everything.:lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When I first heard SOnic talk again I was like "OMG NOOOOO!"
But then I saw they referenced his too close to the edge animation from the olden days and everything was alright.

Also was happy to see a pilotwings reference, even if it was just a sticker.

Why do I always sleep in on the good days?

Insaniac

Peach is so kawaii!! ^_^

Things noticed in vids:

Fox Side-B returns
Smash ball doesn't need to be "picked up"
couple new pokemans
Some lucas special move? (or taunt)
Various more taunts
FLUDD Stays equipped for a while

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Well in the Spanish site he says

Todavía estamos en fase de desarrollo... Espero que todo siga yendo como la seda.

Now thats a little different than the English quote, because in the Spanish one he says "I hope everything keeps going as smoothly as silk" Thats a pretty upbeat tone when compared to his gloomy ass English post

1191997970736.gif

...next-gen.

Jiggy

Looking at the Zelda "move" or taunt or whatever it is, an Ocarina of Time-style fairy flies away from her after she uses it... Maybe it's actually an item?

Gamer @ Heart said:
Even after tonight people will go on thinking Nintendo is killing traditional gaming.
Which is especially interesting since they're the ones representing 19+ classic franchises in a single title. :D

Is it me, or is that the best looking 3D version of Sonic we've ever seen?

So, left/right Smash will be a Spin Dash? Up-smash will be, what, that weird double jump attack thing? I can't wait to see his moveset. I'd be disappointed if you couldn't do a charging spin dash, though.

Link and Zelda could be doing their taunts. That's what I assume. Link look like he's just playing with a Fairy, and Zelda looks to be doing a little praying move.

Peach's dancing and singing looks like a new move.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
BGBW said:
When I first heard SOnic talk again I was like "OMG NOOOOO!"
But then I saw they referenced his too close to the edge animation from the olden days and everything was alright.

Also was happy to see a pilotwings reference, even if it was just a sticker.

Why do I always sleep in on the good days?
Exact same reaction.

Talking = "Ugghhhh."
Classic Sonic animation and SFX = "Ughhhhh."

That last one was an orgasm.

Jiggy

kamikaze said:
so mario is fighting petey pirahna in the video...i guess he isn't always blown away by a bullet bill to start with? seems like you can choose to start single player adventure with mario or kirby and then choose which princess to rescue.
My guess is that you can probably replay old levels with anyone after beating them.

ohamsie

Some interesting things I noticed

fusion.png

fusion suit trophy! I hope it is an alternate costume

lucas.png

what attack is this? hopefully this shows that he isn't just replacing Ness, but I don't know for sure.

freakycharizard.png

Is this level Magmoor Caverns?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Adventure mode looks hotHOTHOT

SONIC AND MARIO CO-OP SIDESCROLLING ADVENTURE GUYS JESUS

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Android18a said:
Is it me, or is that the best looking 3D version of Sonic we've ever seen?

So, left/right Smash will be a Spin Dash? Up-smash will be, what, that weird double jump attack thing? I can't wait to see his moveset. I'd be disappointed if you couldn't do a charging spin dash, though.
I could have sworn there was a charging spin dash in the video.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Post more details as you notice them in the trailers, guys!

- In the 'Conference' trailer, Meta Knight is seen using his side-B move right at the beginning.

- Zero Suit Samus has her entire name crammed under her On-screen Icon, unlike Donkey Kong ("Donkey")

Crushed

Fry Daddy
MetatronM said:
I could have sworn there was a charging spin dash in the video.
There was. I saw him charging it at one point, having an effect like Fox's deflector when you deploy it next to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom