• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneak King trailer!! GOTC!!

Chi-Town

Zaxxon said:
Do we know if it's coming out in Canada? There aren't as many Burger Kings around here. McDonalds dominates.

What are the exact release dates for all of them?

Nov 19th for Sneak King
...?

All 3 titles are out on the 19th

Tiktaalik

My city is actually right on the US border... **** the border guards are going to think I'm ****ing crazy for going across the border just for Burger King. :lol

Tek

Could someone post the pic edit with the Rape Time text, where the King is in the bushes?

It was a actual picture of the game, not from the commercial on tv

jarosh said:
BRILLIANT

sneaklol.gif

Shit, I think Tingle just received some major competition for "best game ever conceived".

C4Lukins

ChrisAllenFiz said:
You do realise the whole point of Bk subsidising the game is to get people to go INTO burger king, right?

Yes, and it is working. I have not been to a Burger King since I was 5.

Lorul2

"Where is that annimated GIF with Luke pointing over the CUBE?"

Ohh! out of the TRASH CAN...EAT!!!

IF only I had photoshop skills, and a lot of free time, I would add the kings Head or atleast the crown to LUKE!

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
ChrisAllenFiz said:
You do realise the whole point of Bk subsidising the game is to get people to go INTO burger king, right?
Well, they're just doing this in the US, so it's not working for me.

GhaleonEB

chigiri said:
Well, they're just doing this in the US, so it's not working for me.
So the games are coming to Europe?

It's not confirmed yet, it's in discussion. For all territories, Burger King marketing works independently in all regions, so it's being evaluated.

That's a great interview at gameindustry.biz

Mr Jared

Sgt. Killjoy said:
Do i have to get a value meal with this or anything?

day one purchase

Yes, you have to order a VALUE MENU. Might I suggest the delicious, flame broiled WHOPPER. It's America's favorite hamburger, after all!

Or perhaps you'd like to try BK'S tantilizing new CHICKEN FRIES.

But this is not my call.

BURGER KING! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!

alkaline black said:
Yes, you have to order a VALUE MENU. Might I suggest the delicious, flame broiled WHOPPER. It's America's favorite hamburger, after all!

Or perhaps you'd like to try BK'S tantilizing new CHICKEN FRIES.

But this is not my call.

BURGER KING! HAVE IT YOUR WAY!
I haven't set foot in a BK in, I dunno, seven years?

Do they have veggie burgers now? I must have Sneak King, but I'm not a carnivore. Maybe breakfast?

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Amazing.

I haven't eaten at a Burger King in almost 3 years. I'll be there November 19th.

If the games are as cool as the developer is hyping them to be, this HAS to have some sort of impact on the gaming industry. A company using a game and its licensed characters as advertising, and charging less than 10 dollars for both a next generation game, and a meal. I have no problems being the Carl Jr. Star if the game is fun. Mr. Clean wants to make the world a cleaner, more disinfected place, and needs my help? Sign me up!

The only problem I see here, is a sort of a double standard. I can imagine the small backlash of folks who will decry this game, saying that this is yet another attack on children. "This is nothing less than a sleazy way to get children to eat more fast food, something that overweight young Americans are already having issues with!"

raYne

The horror movie-esque intro makes this trailer. Especially when you just see his shadow sneak across the screen.. :lol

I might just pick this up for the hell of it. The game looks hilarious.

Mercury Fred said:
I haven't set foot in a BK in, I dunno, seven years?

Do they have veggie burgers now? I must have Sneak King, but I'm not a carnivore. Maybe breakfast?

I dunno if it is regional, but they do have some kind of veggie patty burger here in Cinci, or at least they did a year or so ago. Prior to that they sold a 'vegetarian Whopper' which was literally a burger with the meat patty removed.

RumFore

Banned
I wonder if Burger King realizes how frighting the King costume is. I 'am grown and the look of the thing spooks me and I would like to think I wouldn't break out and run for my life in the event and remote possibility I was to run into the King in a dark alley.

The King is up there with Stephen King's "IT" in my book. Spooky.
itclown9ox4bs.jpg

lyre

RumpledForeskin said:
I wonder if Burger King realizes how frighting the King costume is. I 'am grown and the look of the thing spooks me and I would like to think I wouldn't break out and run for my life in the event and remote possibility I was to run into the King in a dark alley.

The King is up there with Stephen King's "IT" in my book. Spooky.
itclown9ox4bs.jpg
whereisyourgodnow2wy1zt2me.jpg

I agree.

pr0cs

Pachael said:
Developer interview here: Philip Oliver, Blitz Games (Fuzion Frenzy) - sort of referenced earlier in the Eurogamer link but here anyway:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=20562

really great interview, funny how all the stuff worked out for Blitz in the end. I think all parties were lucky really.

Hopefully these games work out, the intro movie looks pretty funny and the price is awesome. I hope it does well for Blitz and BK and helps expand the market, even just a little.

a Master Ninja said:
Just got this with my lunch today:
sneakkingws1.jpg

Future collectors item? Worth saving?:lol
As I mentioned several times before, the new EGM has a Sneak King ad with the tagline, "NOW CREEPY ON MULTIPLE LEVELS." :lol

jgkspsx

Pachael said:
Developer interview here: Philip Oliver, Blitz Games (Fuzion Frenzy) - sort of referenced earlier in the Eurogamer link but here anyway:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=20562
Great, interesting, and very informative interview. Thanks for posting it!

mr jones said:
If the games are as cool as the developer is hyping them to be, this HAS to have some sort of impact on the gaming industry. A company using a game and its licensed characters as advertising, and charging less than 10 dollars for both a next generation game, and a meal. I have no problems being the Carl Jr. Star if the game is fun. Mr. Clean wants to make the world a cleaner, more disinfected place, and needs my help? Sign me up!
****in' Chex Quest, man. Those were the days.

So, who else is lining up outside their Burger King on Friday night???

jgkspsx said:
****in' Chex Quest, man. Those were the days.

So, who else is lining up outside their Burger King on Friday night???

There is a strip mall near me with a Burger King right across from a Best Buy. On the 19th I'd love to see a line out the door of the Best Buy of people waiting for Wii's looking at a line of people at the Burger King waiting for Sneak King.:lol

Top Bottom