• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Mini Classic Thread | No preorder or shipping discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhonk

H1Q5Spw.png

h3PCGyy.png

Found one of these at my local Gamestop today

Eyothrie

Wonder how many "US version is hideous" posts we'll see in this thread? People that don't like it sure feel the need to let everyone know!

NeOak

Nope. Is it different? Other than being ugly, that is.

Y and X are concave buttons. Waaay better to hold while you play, for example, SMW.

Wonder how many "US version is hideous" posts we'll see in this thread? People that don't like it sure feel the need to let everyone know!

that is what this thread will be about. How the US version is ugly, blah blah, inferior. Oh, and fake picture.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

it's kind of a dumb argument, just play games man.

I personally can't wait to play super mario world for the umpteenth time, that game is a childhood classic.

Have no interest in one for myself.

But gonna try to hunt one down for my cousin. It was his first console and he's been through some rough times lately. I know this would put a smile on his face. Plus he's never played super Metroid.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
All these years later and I still can't believe how hideous the US SNES is.
Y'all got robbed.

so true. The snes is an ugly machine. When i travel to Japan next year i hope to find some super famicons available.

Rizzi

Y and X are concave buttons. Waaay better to hold while you play, for example, SMW.

that is what this thread will be about. How the US version is ugly, blah blah, inferior. Oh, and fake picture.

Concave buttons do seem pretty nice tbh.

Mariner

OP has a wrong US box. Bias against the US version for God knows why.

Yeah, US version is not gonna get correct info in the OP of this thread. Besides the posting it 3 days early when pretty much 99.9% of people can't buy it yet.

Pretty sad that he put more effort in shaming/inaccurately describing the US console than the rest of the post.

Lucent

the odds of walking into walmart Friday morning and getting one of these?

If you really want one don't take chances. Ask them what they're doing. I work at a 24 hour Wal-Mart and we are doing midnight release. There won't be any to get in the morning. I bet.

Toki767

Is this one of the better wireless controllers? I'm really looking for recommendations for wireless since where I play is more than 5 feet from my tv.

It's Nintendo licensed and Hori makes good products.

So it seems like a safe gamble.

Amazon had them up for pre-order but they sold out.

shockdude

I'm really looking to using those concave buttons again. I've used a Super Famicom controller before; the colors are great but the lack of concave buttons was sad.

It's Nintendo licensed and Hori makes good products.

So it seems like a safe gamble.

Amazon had them up for pre-order but they sold out.

I tried to get one from Amazon, Waro64 tweeted it but it was gone pretty fast.

I'm skeptical of the dpad, but Hori has a pretty good rep lately for these types of products.

Kintaco

The US SNES joke is so tired. Fix that crappy OP already, typos, wrong info, and wrong pictures. Please don't do anymore OTs.

Who is selling these already anyhow?

ZOONAMI

Is that a joke that there isn’t an AC adapter?

Also, are any of these going on preorder again or am I just fucked because I have to work on Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom