• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Mini Classic Thread | No preorder or shipping discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhonk

Is this one of the better wireless controllers? I'm really looking for recommendations for wireless since where I play is more than 5 feet from my tv.

Feels just fine, dpad is very nice. personally I dont give a hoot about fighting games so I dont care much for the layout, but its fine for those that might like that.

Used it on Wii U + Real SNES via 8bitdo bluetooth to SNES adapter

NeOak

dcOgFsn.png

dead2.gif

Feels just fine, dpad is very nice. personally I dont give a hoot about fighting games so I dont care much for the layout, but its fine for those that might like that.

Used it on Wii U + Real SNES via 8bitdo bluetooth to SNES adapter

It's Nintendo licensed and Hori makes good products.

So it seems like a safe gamble.

Amazon had them up for pre-order but they sold out.

Ok, thank you!

Can't wait for the Digital Foundry review!!

John/dark10x highlighted the issues with the emulation in the NES Classic very well. I wonder if any of them are still there with the SNES and what other quirks there might be.

i fucked up not ordering my two hori controllers right away but i didnt wanna commit just to get screwed in a twisted joke of fate in the event my two snes orders get cancelled lol

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I want the US SNES Mini so bad :( Only have a UK pre-order

watershed

Banned
I didn't realize this was releasing so soon. I haven't gotten any confirmation from Amazon after they pared down my order of 3 to 1.

RRockman

Banned
In case people haven't seen: NES Classic, SNES Classic, and original SNES controller cable lengths.

That is a nice hard wood floor.

Is that your floor? It's good.

I wish they could have kept the snes original length but these are longer than I thought honestly.

Boke1879

How do you know if a walmart does this? And does this mean at 12am, they can start selling the SNES classics to public? Id love to go to one of these.

Best bet is to call them. That's what I did today. Mine said they are doing a midnight release and that it's first come first serve.

Erv

I still have this ordered through Amazon uk. Does anyone know if they'll actually ship it to the US?
Thanks for answering though 🙂

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
How do you know if a walmart does this? And does this mean at 12am, they can start selling the SNES classics to public? Id love to go to one of these.
Technically all Walmarts that are open at midnight can sell whatever releases at midnight, but good luck finding someone around electronics to go back for it. And if you do get someone, it's almost certainly going to be a night stocker/manager who doesn't actually know about the release and doesn't know where anything in the electronics backroom is.

Nope. Not if AmazonGlobal is used as the shipping method.

Besides I think the shipment value after which the USA might charge import tax is much higher than the price of this device.

Maybe its different in Canada then, the friend I was referred by for the preorders for the SNES classic has stuff shipped from amazon.uk to her place without problems before (also in Canada)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
If you're looking for a good wireless solution and have/are interested in the 8bitdo SNES/SFC30 controllers (or have wireless controllers for modern systems you'd be willing to use), their NES Classic retro reciever should also work with this.

Maybe its different in Canada then, the friend I was referred by for the preorders for the SNES classic has stuff shipped from amazon.uk to her place without problems before (also in Canada)
My post was regarding the customs fees, not if they will ship to USA. I even used bold to make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom