• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snoop Dogg shows you the real Xbox Series X fridge

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

unknown.png

Last edited:
This is the 2nd time I see this homeless remark. The 1st one in the Travis thread. I don't understand what you guys mean? Those 2 probably have more homes than all of us on GAF combined.
Yea, I don't get these comments. Is it cause they're skinny? Both Travis Scott and Snoop are FAR from being homeless. Travis Scott has his own damn McDonalds meal :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
This is the 2nd time I see this homeless remark. The 1st one in the Travis thread. I don't understand what you guys mean? Those 2 probably have more homes than all of us on GAF combined.
Both must at least take care of their physical appearance, no offense, the 2 seem beggars.

They will be millionaires, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they both look dirty.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I hope this is for an official commercial and MS has embraced the fridge meme.

Also, did you know Snoop is 70 years old? You'd never guess it.

Last edited:

Klayzer

He was a playstation mascot for the PS4.
He goes with whoever pays him more loL
I don't know about that. Snoop has always been an Xbro. I remember in the early 360 days of him playing Madden, 2K, and COD. Yeah I'm sure if Sony threw some dollars at him, he would push Playstation, but Xbox has been his favorite console for a very long time.

Both must at least take care of their physical appearance, no offense, the 2 seem beggars.

They will be millionaires, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they both look dirty.

You obviously don't know a lot of (new money) rich people.

The richest people you're not aware of, are the ones that dress like their going to Walmart.

When you're insanely rich, you choose when to flaunt - or choose however you want to dress because you're rich and who is going to stop you as long as the money rolls in and business keeps coming in.

Only time a dress code is needed is at actual functions and events.

Top Bottom