• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So about transgender origin stories and arbitrary labels for objects and actions.

With the exceptions of defects and other instances that may cause a child or teen to have Gender confusion through imbalances...

When you look at interviews, read the self-written articles, look at the statistics, the Origin story from Transgenders, women or men, the source or near the source of what triggered the confusion and the eventually transitions in the first place, are almost all the same 99% of the time.

In every single instance for "when I knew" or "How I Knew" or "what my parents or media or teachers directed me towards" is always the same two things.

• There is an action that the individual frequently did that society labeled as an action common of the opposite sex.
  • There is an object the individual was interested in that's frequently associated or made for the opposite sex.
This is something that has been brought up in many parts of the country for health research at institutions and so on, but in most cases, especially in Blur areas, is rejected due to red tape, or "discrimination" or "downplaying" and research is indefinitely frozen to look into this further, but it's really not something one can or should shoot down, especially if you care for reducing the problem and wanting to prevent more depressions and suicide due to Dysphoria.

So let's use an example, 5 year-old Tom may do something that can be seen "as what a girl would do" or he may like a toy, or some other object, or wear dresses which are associated with "girls", so as a result the child or teen (and in some cases early adulthood) will connect the "Push" that these activities or these options are for "girls" and then bridge them to themselves and ask the question in their mind "are they a girl" instead of just being interested in these things just because.

Before recent years, this connection was more rare, and generally required specific environmental circumstances, but within the last 10 years, likely more, the PUSH by schools, by media, the new terms that are becoming more common, the lack of interest in resolving the problem and just making money off the issue through politics or medicine (the staff involved with SRS make a ton of cash as well as the ones helping with the constant maintenance), the Push that SRS is the "only solution", the moms that want woke points (with dads almost always absent curiously) and so on, it's a lot more common now. It's terribly downplayed in the media how much more common it is to the point that they continue to use old fake numbers form years ago, despite the numbers being much higher.

These days, a boy playing with a barbie can and has in many cases from the US to the UK, been immediately put under the transgender label or put on watch, despite statistics showing 95%+ are likely to grow out of it. It has tripled the numbers of kids, teens, and college aged adults suffering from Dysphoria over and over, and is causing a major surge that is not benefiting anyone, especially among the thousands of suicides per year.

So here's my main concern and observation here, based on almost all the source stories being nearly identical, just aspects of the situations or objects being different at best, it's clear to me that in order for a child to make those connections, requires them to be taught what a girl is (or the reverse), or they have to rely on media stereotypes on what a girl is, which many base their transitions off the latter. This is of course obvious since despite propaganda kids don't just know things out of nowhere without learning about them.

So this brings us this simple fact, if there is a 28 year old named Tomma who used to be Tom, who says at age 5 he thought he was not a boy, and he started thinking he was in the wrong body because he liked barbies and started to wear dresses, if Tom had not been taught to associate either for girls, or saw men versions of similar objects than it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Tom to make that connection and end up asking the question on whether he was a girl or not..

It seems that influence and environment are in almost every case, the only reasons why gender confusion happens with kids and teens outside interventions or chemicals that can cause defects that may produce some body imbalances that can cause problems down the line.

Since this seems to be so, then it is likely possible to prevent and possibly reverse Gender dysphoria early. However it seems that the current uh, movement? Society? Is not interested in that and instead seems to be wanting to add more "influence" to create a higher number of people suffering from Dysphoria and gradually increasing the already extremely high suffering, depression, and suicide rate.

Some will shut it down like "oh it's more complex" but it's really not because as I said kids don't just know things, they have to learn it. When you see things like "My mom used to tell me I used to look at pink blankets more than Blue blankets" people that aren't that intelligent will take that at face value, but Blue and Pink don't mean anything. There aren't "natural colors for genders" society dictates which colors are more common for which gender. Boy babies out the womb don't just dart to pink blankets because they are transgender and are really "girls". That's a ridiculous conclusion that sadly shows the state of the worlds average intellect.

It's sad, but at some point this is all gong to implode. One could argue we are seeing signs of this happening now. Several credible experts in multiple relevant fields are fired or not invited to studies in some of the biggest medical institutions in the country, which are sadly mostly in blue areas, because they have problems with the "results" of the current studies and question why these institutions are blocking further research in areas of skepticism.

Allowing such research to continue could indeed point out errors and maybe even help the activists cause, but imo and in many opposition experts opinion, the reason for the dismissals is because the fear is that further research could prove all of these activists wrong definitively which would completely destroy the narrative. Instead of taking such a risk, they would rather control and manipulate the data which is why we keep getting contradicting studies even on their end.

For example, why say 95% of kids and teens suspected of being trans will grow out of it but then say 95%+ of kids and teens are strongly attached to their gender identity normally the same as cis kids? You can't have both of those, either Trans kids and cis kids are exactly the same and the gender confusion is natural (what?) or most trans kids aren't trans and would grow out of that phase. Considering both of these have RECENTLY gotten bumps in the media I am baffled people don't see through all this nonsense.

Man, it's crazy what greed, politics, and lack of care can do to en tire groups of people and cause massive problems that may be easier to fix than we think. If people would actually give a crap about what they are doing to other people we wouldn't have all these problems.

Maybe.

• There is an action that the individual frequently did that society labeled as an action common of the opposite sex.
  • There is an object the individual was interested in that's frequently associated or made for the opposite sex.

So here's my main concern and observation here, based on almost all the source stories being nearly identical, just aspects of the situations or objects being different at best, it's clear to me that in order for a child to make those connections, requires them to be taught what a girl is (or the reverse), or they have to rely on media stereotypes on what a girl is, which many base their transitions off the latter. This is of course obvious since despite propaganda kids don't just know things out of nowhere without learning about them.

So this brings us this simple fact, if there is a 28 year old named Tomma who used to be Tom, who says at age 5 he thought he was not a boy, and he started thinking he was in the wrong body because he liked barbies and started to wear dresses, if Tom had not been taught to associate either for girls, or saw men versions of similar objects than it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Tom to make that connection and end up asking the question on whether he was a girl or not..

It seems that influence and environment are in almost every case, the only reasons why gender confusion happens with kids and teens outside interventions or chemicals that can cause defects that may produce some body imbalances that can cause problems down the line.

I think everyone is making this more complicated than it should be. The solution is simple, stop sending your kids to public school.

That's it.

5 days a week the state raises your child and you don't have time to undo the damage. Most parents don't even know what the school curriculum is. Since public schools teach more about ideology than arithmetic, you really can't blame anyone other than yourself for how things turn out. I don't want to sound mean but that's reality.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
With the exceptions of defects and other instances that may cause a child or teen to have Gender confusion through imbalances...

When you look at interviews, read the self-written articles, look at the statistics, the Origin story from Transgenders, women or men, the source or near the source of what triggered the confusion and the eventually transitions in the first place, are almost all the same 99% of the time.

In every single instance for "when I knew" or "How I Knew" or "what my parents or media or teachers directed me towards" is always the same two things.

This is something that has been brought up in many parts of the country for health research at institutions and so on, but in most cases, especially in Blur areas, is rejected due to red tape, or "discrimination" or "downplaying" and research is indefinitely frozen to look into this further, but it's really not something one can or should shoot down, especially if you care for reducing the problem and wanting to prevent more depressions and suicide due to Dysphoria.

So let's use an example, 5 year-old Tom may do something that can be seen "as what a girl would do" or he may like a toy, or some other object, or wear dresses which are associated with "girls", so as a result the child or teen (and in some cases early adulthood) will connect the "Push" that these activities or these options are for "girls" and then bridge them to themselves and ask the question in their mind "are they a girl" instead of just being interested in these things just because.

Before recent years, this connection was more rare, and generally required specific environmental circumstances, but within the last 10 years, likely more, the PUSH by schools, by media, the new terms that are becoming more common, the lack of interest in resolving the problem and just making money off the issue through politics or medicine (the staff involved with SRS make a ton of cash as well as the ones helping with the constant maintenance), the Push that SRS is the "only solution", the moms that want woke points (with dads almost always absent curiously) and so on, it's a lot more common now. It's terribly downplayed in the media how much more common it is to the point that they continue to use old fake numbers form years ago, despite the numbers being much higher.

These days, a boy playing with a barbie can and has in many cases from the US to the UK, been immediately put under the transgender label or put on watch, despite statistics showing 95%+ are likely to grow out of it. It has tripled the numbers of kids, teens, and college aged adults suffering from Dysphoria over and over, and is causing a major surge that is not benefiting anyone, especially among the thousands of suicides per year.

Since this seems to be so, then it is likely possible to prevent and possibly reverse Gender dysphoria early. However it seems that the current uh, movement? Society? Is not interested in that and instead seems to be wanting to add more "influence" to create a higher number of people suffering from Dysphoria and gradually increasing the already extremely high suffering, depression, and suicide rate.

Some will shut it down like "oh it's more complex" but it's really not because as I said kids don't just know things, they have to learn it. When you see things like "My mom used to tell me I used to look at pink blankets more than Blue blankets" people that aren't that intelligent will take that at face value, but Blue and Pink don't mean anything. There aren't "natural colors for genders" society dictates which colors are more common for which gender. Boy babies out the womb don't just dart to pink blankets because they are transgender and are really "girls". That's a ridiculous conclusion that sadly shows the state of the worlds average intellect.

It's sad, but at some point this is all gong to implode. One could argue we are seeing signs of this happening now. Several credible experts in multiple relevant fields are fired or not invited to studies in some of the biggest medical institutions in the country, which are sadly mostly in blue areas, because they have problems with the "results" of the current studies and question why these institutions are blocking further research in areas of skepticism.

Allowing such research to continue could indeed point out errors and maybe even help the activists cause, but imo and in many opposition experts opinion, the reason for the dismissals is because the fear is that further research could prove all of these activists wrong definitively which would completely destroy the narrative. Instead of taking such a risk, they would rather control and manipulate the data which is why we keep getting contradicting studies even on their end.

For example, why say 95% of kids and teens suspected of being trans will grow out of it but then say 95%+ of kids and teens are strongly attached to their gender identity normally the same as cis kids? You can't have both of those, either Trans kids and cis kids are exactly the same and the gender confusion is natural (what?) or most trans kids aren't trans and would grow out of that phase. Considering both of these have RECENTLY gotten bumps in the media I am baffled people don't see through all this nonsense.

Man, it's crazy what greed, politics, and lack of care can do to entire groups of people and cause massive problems that may be easier to fix than we think. If people would actually give a crap about what they are doing to other people we wouldn't have all these problems.

Maybe.

I really appreciate you writing this. I don't have much time to go through your talking points, but you have voiced many of my exact concerns.

It's crazy to me that things have switched so drastically from when I was growing up. As a kid, I was terrified that any showing of my true self would get me beat up for being different...and I was still bullied quite a lot even trying my very best to appear as a normal boy. As a trans woman affected by prenatal sexual differentiation, I wonder if it would have created doubts in myself in different ways If things had been for me as it is for some of these children today?

It's honestly a nightmare situation that these children are being subjected to.

Gender dysphoria is a horrific thing to suffer, and I worry these poor children are going to be in a David Rhymer-type situation: They are led to believe they are something they are not, then erroneously undergo surgeries and hormones or simply even a social transition, ultimately becoming depressed and suicidal when the whole situation could have been easily avoided through proper puberty or non-biased therapy.

My heart breaks at the thought of how many people are going to become suicidal because of ALL of this mess. đź’”

Last edited:

Madonis

Man, it's crazy what greed, politics, and lack of care can do to en tire groups of people and cause massive problems that may be easier to fix than we think. If people would actually give a crap about what they are doing to other people we wouldn't have all these problems.

If there is one point where I can agree with you, despite finding multiple other areas of disagreement in this post, it's in the need for more research. Yes, that's totally necessary.

However, my associated concern is that you're basically predicting what future research will demonstrate and also suggesting that it'll probably lead to an "easy" fix.

I think we can't be sure of that in advance. I'd rather wait and not rush to any answers in either direction.

Yes, they could be wrong. But maybe it'll prove them right. Or, perhaps, they'll simply be incorrect about certain things yet also correct about others.

Either way, there will still be people who legitimately identify as trans. Sometimes from an early age, sometimes not. And that should be respected, not ridiculed or denied.

Last edited:

Madonis

I don't think helping them is ridiculing or denying them.

No, of course not.

That's more of a comment regarding the widespread treatment of what I'd call "trans skeptic" stories, which don't necessarily reflect the reality of most trans individuals.

Last edited:
A big part of the problem no one ever likes to bring up is that people, especially groups of people, are gullible, highly suggestable, idiots.

Two good examples, one funny, one sad:

Firstly, aliens.

Before 'The Greys', those little big headed black eyed buggers, were popularised by movies like Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Rosswell stories and that Alien Autopsy video, tales of alien abductions were both a lot rarer and had no consistency in what people reported the aliens looked like.

After pop culture decided they all looked the same though, reports of alien encounters all became incredibly uniform and consistent. Same little grey dudes sticking things up people's butts and doing unsavoury things to cows.

And people believe their own stories. They'll take lie detector tests and destroy their owm lives swearing blind they met something as made up as Mickey Mouse. It's genuinely real to them.

Second example that's way more serious and should be a massive warning to the topic at hand: suicides go up the more you tell people about suicide prevention services and help they can get to stop it.

Hell, the popular Netflix series 13 Reasons Why was found to be immediately followed by a dramatic increase in teen suicides throughout the US in the month after each season.

It really doesn't take much to convince people up is down and that they want to destroy themselves.

It might only be one in a thousand people that are that easily manipulated, but that would still be well over 300,000 people in the US alone, and currently the whole 'being trans is stunning and brave and any single symptom you might have means you definitely have it' thing is practically everywhere right now, so is it any wonder the number of people believing they have it is exploding?

Last edited:
Top Bottom