• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So after playing Destiny and Destiny 2...I want Bungie to do a proper ALIENS FPS!

ultrazilla

Gold Member
I understand that Bungie is pretty much tied up with Destiny and basically running on all cylinders with that. It's their baby and they'll see it through it's infancy to adult hood. There's many, many years of Destiny for us.

In the meantime, while playing through the campaigns of both Destiny 1 and 2 and seeing the level design, graphical effects their engine uses along with music(I know they had various outside help but I still give Bungie the main credit here) especially crawling through some tight areas like the heat vents in ALIENS, it just hit me they need to do a proper ALIENS game.

Now I don't want this turning into a "no, this studio should do ALIENS" thread.

Creative Assembly's "Alien: Isolation" was a perfect game for 1 ALIEN and mimicked the first film very well.

I want the full bore macho, bad ass gun play, level design, characters and story Bungie could give the license for Sega.

After the horribly bad taste of the Colonial Marines fiasco from Gearbox(whom should rightfully just be sticking to Borderlands and Duke) it just feels like another shot at an "ALIENS" first person shooter/action game designed by Bungie with Sega giving them the reins would be epic.

What say you fellow ALIENS and Bungie fans?

I can dream :(

bad-santa-wish1.gif

They'll be retired by the time they're let out of that Activision contract.

Top Bottom