• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So finally had sex with a woman I've been seeing, and I'm bothered by hair down there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

I'm sorry if you had to go down on her. By the sounds of it, it wasn't just like licking a dirty penny, it was like licking a hairy dirty penny.

Sheroking

Not to be that guy, but some girls can get certain infections from shaving down there so choose not to. Oh, and if you have ever shaved your balls you'll realise pube stubble itches like fuck.

I shave my shit monthly. There are salves and creams for that.

But even if that is the concern, you don't have to shave down to the wood. Get some triming scissors.

I mean, you know you're gonna have sex. I've never known a girl to walk into an encounter like that all "WITNESS ME!". Even most dudes will do some manscaping before someone sees them naked for the first time.

hokahey

The early replies in this thread are ridiculous. I keep my shit well groomed, she should too. And men - if you are not grooming yourselves, you're inconsiderate. Trim your bush. Male or female. No exceptions.

That's the entire point I've been saying since page one, talk with her about it.
I agree, he should talk to her about it. But that doesn't mean that it's not ridiculous to claim that someone shamed someone else when the issue wasn't even discussed and the person being "Shamed" doesn't even know that there is an issue in the first place.

Naudi

Banned
I wouldn't be able to handle that lol. But I'm also incredibly spoiled in that regard with my wife so maybe I would get used to it....nah I wouldn't.

Cormano

cWyYLv.gif

AngryMoth

Just bring it up with her in politely and casually. Frame it like "it would be a little more enjoyable for me to go down on you if you trimmed" or something and I doubt she would have a bad reaction. Or ask her if she prefers guys to shave/trim and it's an obvious lead in

MegalonJJ

Banned
To the op,

Son, I am disappoint.

You best get your head out of the sand and in the game. Eat the natural snatch and give a rim job on the hairy starfish because of the greater good.

Lothar

Banned
Yeah I don't understand why the op got jumped on. It seems like he hasn't dealt with this issue in the last with his SO's and didn't know how it would go while talking to them.

I'm a guy, and 30. I trim, I like trimmed (women). Haven't had to actually ask someone to do it but we've discussed preferences.

The people who rush to post in the first one or two pages always make the worse posts. It's not the only thread where the first two pages are full of crazy posts and the rest of the thread is just saying "What was wrong with those guys?"

Talk to her politely about it. I've only had this come up once, and I told her afterward that it's just nicer without hair as it gets in the way, a suggestion that she graciously accepted.

You can even offer to shave her. Just do some research and you can mitigate any potential skin rashes if done correctly. It also provides for a really erotic / kinky / trusting (insert your adjective here) experience. Just don't screw it up!

There's also laser hair removal. If hair bothers you that much, suggest to foot the bill. It's a once-per-month visit.

And yes, I practice what I preach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom