• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, I am having a great time with Pokemon Go

Harlock

There are enough things to do now. The game has a good looping of taking gym and raiders, while upgrading your pokemons. Is not just having Pokemon with the maximum power, but a variety of types, because the weak/strong status.

I like to walk to where there are raiders that I can take alone. Or find gyms that are not too much competitive, to keep my pokemon there and earn coins. So this make you really walk in the city to play the game.

One curious thing is that I learned that a lot of other old folks (35/45) are playing too. And the game give a lot of experience points for send and receiving gifts to friends.

Mista

Banned
Downloaded it again three days ago and the game changed a lot. There’s plenty of activity to do in it now

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Great. I got sick of catching nothing but pidgey’s all the time but fair play if your enjoying it.

Pejo

If you guys are in more rural areas, I highly suggest looking at a social app called Telegram. It's entirely unrelated to Pokemon, but it seems to be the hub where local people will create raid groups (for 5 star raids and events and stuff). I've joined two groups on the platform, one for where I work, the other for where I live, and I'm not missing those limited time legendary pokemon anymore.

Unfortunately I don't have a good guide for the setup, but essentially you join, search for groups, join groups, and then use bots created especially for Pokemon Go to set raids/raid times/etc.

TheContact

When Pokemon Go was a phenonmeon I had the best time ever. I loved going to parks and forts and hanging out with people. That lasted like a month though.

My cousin got my a Poke-stop right outside my house. I can spin from my living room lol.

It's a great game and I actually prefer it to the 'proper' Pokemon games by far. Sword is good though.

Top Bottom