• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I know who is signed to be the GREEN LATERN, the one written as a comedy by Smigel

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattx5

Willco said:

WooOOOooooHHH!!! I WIN BITCHES!

...................... but in reality, we've all lost :(

Edit-

So it's being written by Smigel, as in Smigel - Sandler's buddy?

i thought Kevin Smith was doing...oh nevermind, i was thinking Green Hornet. Green LATERN?!? Adam Sandler? Sandler as the Green Hornet would have been dumb, but as the Green Latern is the stupidest casting in the history of hollywood.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Ninja Scooter said:
i thought Kevin Smith was doing...oh nevermind, i was thinking Green Hornet. Green LATERN?!? Adam Sandler? Sandler as the Green Hornet would have been dumb, but as the Green Latern is the stupidest casting in the history of hollywood.

Yeah, Smith was doing Hornet.

Smigel is writing Green Lantern as a comedy, with Adam Sandler signed and such for the starring role. It'll break in a day or two. Probably sooner now.

Razoric

Banned
Willco said:
Yeah, Smith was doing Hornet.

Smigel is writing Green Latern as a comedy, with Adam Sandler signed and such for the starring role. It'll break in a day or two. Probably sooner now.

Why is he making it a comedy? I haven't kept up with the comics that much but I never found any of them to be humorous... aren't they serious?

Willco

Hollywood Square
Razoric said:
Why is he making it a comedy? I haven't kept up with the comics that much but I never found any of them to be humorous... aren't they serious?

Yeah, they are. Warner Bros. is making it a comedy because they're retarded. Having Adam Sandler as the Green Lantern is even more a slap in the face.

pops619

Should have been...

17.jpg

That's so terrible. If they wanted to make a comedy superhero movie... uh... Plastic Man, maybe? I guess DC / Warner wants to destroy any goodwill the new Batman movie might build up.

teiresias

If you want it exclusive to that board, it's helpful if you say so, duh.

And obviously I never claimed to make the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom