• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I was feeling pretty Luke Cagey and shaved my head...but just look like a nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if was the fact that I tried on my Green Ranger morph suit and it caught my hair really bad. Or maybe it was the fact that my hair is thinning and I'm tired of it.
But the reality was I was listening to the Luke Cage soundtrack all day on Spotify and decided "you know what, fuck it, if Luke can rock it so can I." In retrospect, there are some minor differences between Luke and I....still between the music and wearing a hoodie all day at work I decided to go for the Luke look. Do I just look like a nazi?

7dlkAhZ.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You could attempt to "soften" your look by transitioning to a soulpatch.

Yeah, kinda.

Or like one of those dudes who wear black leather short-shorts trying to whip you with a paddle or whatever.

I think it's the goatee.

I see guys like you often and my mind rarely jumps to NeoNazi. They usually are very overt about their alignment beyond just the shaved head.

I mean, that's the skinhead look, but I don't think going bald is completely tainted, OP.

If you're a good dude, that'll show through.

I admit, I laughed for a good couple of minutes though.

pixelation

Hard to really tell for sure (no side pick), but it honestly looks to me like you'd look better with hair (due to your head shape). But its no biggie, hair grows back fast.

Air

Banned
It looks good, but you need more than a goatee for facial hair. Try to grow out a longer, full-faced beard or longer goatee.

darklin0

Banned
The goatee man. Shave it off and you would look less like a hard ass.

Corey-Stoll-Ant-Man-Pym-Tech.jpg

A shaven head only looks bad if you dress bad.

OP you lightweight look like a nazi but you look fine. As long as you don't get any swastikas on your neck anytime soon you're cool.

Just don't get a Charlie Chaplin moustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom