• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Well Spoken, a Gaffer production is featured on itunes for Black History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

You done well, son. Real well.

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

I see how it is now MH.

SURGEdude

Based on this topic I'm assuming the rules in the TOS on self promotion has been nullified.

Can devs and podcasters post their own hype threads now?

Or have I misunderstood?:

E. Self-Promotion and Spam

Do not create new threads promoting a product or service you have any involvement in, or paste PR materials for promotional purposes, or attempt to embed referral links in your posts to generate revenue. If an existing discussion is taking place directly involving something you are associated with, you may participate in order to answer questions, clarify details, and otherwise engage with the community, but as a person, not an advertisement.

besada

Banned
Based on this topic I'm assuming the rules in the TOS on self promotion has been nullified.

Can devs and podcasters post their own hype threads now?

Or have I misunderstood?:
You've misunderstood a couple of things.

First, you've misunderstood the appropriate avenue by which to address questions of moderation, as clearly lined out in the ToS. In future, if you have questions about a thread, feel free to address them to a moderator, rather than enter a thread and backseat moderate.

Second, So Well Spoken is a program that grew out of GAF's BCT. It is not something Slayven created, and is therefore not self-promotion, which is why these threads (and this isn't the first) aren't self-promotion. It's also a show we're proud of.

If you have any further questions, feel free to address them via PM to the moderation staff.

SURGEdude

You've misunderstood a couple of things.

First, you've misunderstood the appropriate avenue by which to address questions of moderation, as clearly lined out in the ToS. In future, if you have questions about a thread, feel free to address them o a moderator, rather than enter a thread and backseat moderate.

Second, So Well Spoken is a program that grew out of GAF's BCT. It is not something Slayven created, and is therefore not self-promotion, which is why these threads (and this isn't the first) aren't self-promotion.

If you have any further questions, feel free to address them via PM to the moderation staff.

My mistake. I did it backwards. I sent to a mod (charlequin) after I should have.

But it did seem like Slayven self promoting. Creator or not. I'm apparently wrong on that though I'm still not certain why.

My misinterpretation makes me owe an apology to the thread viewers and Slayven.
My bad.

besada

Banned
Congratulations on the attention, by the way. I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but hopefully tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom