• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SoCal Regionals 2011 | Fighting game tournament | December 17-18

JeTmAn81

Major choke by RoyalFlush. He had it in the bag. He's played plenty of Weskers, he knew what to expect. He successfully ran out X-factor, but he just didn't finish the job.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fact that Wesker can kill a full health Thor with a simple ass combo is so fucking bullshit. Wesker needs to be nerfed.

While I agree that Wesker needs to be nerfed, RoyalFlush blew that match. Practically gave it to Jago on a platter.

Jintor

UltraDavid and James Chen godcombo in the house, here to piss off half the audience and entertain the other half.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Who is SnakeDukes and why is his Dante playing better than every other recognized good Dante player we've seen today?

Dartastic

Yeah I am glad I wasn't the only person who cringed at that. And he still had a ton of XF left after that.
I don't know how it would be possible to NOT cringe at that.
While I agree that Wesker needs to be nerfed, RoyalFlush blew that match. Practically gave it to Jago on a platter.
He definitely choked, but goddamn. Wesker is ridiculous. He destroyed his Thor in once simple combo. It'd be hard to maintain your composure after that. Wesker is a great point character, a great secondary, and a great anchor. There is nothing he cannot do, and his combos are so insanely simple and do ridiculous damage. Ugh. Fuck Wesker.

JAGO exposing fools LOLOLOL

West coast so salty

w1DRU.jpg

Real talk, I use that salt and it's mad good.

Why do people hate Andre now? The original best bipson villain status seems so tongue and cheek.

The People's Champ Mike Ross jobbed to him so hard, and he pulled an intense promo against the 2nd tier People's Champ Combofiend. They're building up the feud for the next major, bringing hype back to the community.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
How do I go about streaming on my iphone? I recall being able to stream FG tourneys on my iphone before... don't remember how though.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How do I go about streaming on my iphone? I recall being able to stream FG tourneys on my iphone before... don't remember how though.

get the twitch.tv app from the store. Its free . Justin.tv app works too.

Top Bottom