• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOE announces H1Z1 | F2P Zombie MMO launching in 4-6 weeks

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Curious if there will be anything shown or said that explains why they thought this would appeal to SWG fans.

There will be live gameplay. Not just a trailer or anything, so maybe. It would be nice if they show off some of the crafting/fort building.

ChrisW

I really hope Sony bring this to the PS4, I would really love to play DayZ, but don't want to buy a whole gaming rig just for one game.

jond76

Banned
For all the shit Infestation (WarZ) gets, at least it has some big city landscapes to explore. I would hope this has something similar.

UnrealEck

I really hope Sony bring this to the PS4, I would really love to play DayZ, but don't want to buy a whole gaming rig just for one game.

I'm sure if you bought a gaming rig, you would find yourself enjoying a catalogue spanning decades rather quickly.

Guymelef

seVww31.png

Horp

Well I'm hyped. Just ended a session of DayZ with the feeling I always have: "Is this it?". I hope this game can be much more.

sunnz

Watching this will mean I will have around 5 hours of sleep for a 9 hour shift tomorrow ( retail)

Fuck, better be worth it!

Top Bottom