• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone hates Itagaki...

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Okay, so I am doing research for an article right now on Itagaki so where's the first place people usually check now? Of course, Wikipedia. Was hoping to find an official website that could have hosted a biography through their links. Anyways, well here is what I stumbled upon for his current wiki...

"Tomonobu Itagaki is Satan incarnate."

Someone must really hate Dead or Alive. Can't wait to see their faces when they see the movie which will be more about the boobs than the video games.

Link to the devil I guess

20051216h.jpg

Fits perfectly.

Caspel

I know I know... anyone can edit wiki... but I feel it is useless, fan boys have too much time on their hands as it is.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Polari said:
...which is why you don't use Wikipedia when researching for an article.

At the very least use a wiki article that has things like numerious citations in it.

Caspel

lol, like I used that wiki for research. I have access to a few college, newspapers, magazines, and journal servers, but its always nice to see an online opinion. Haha, evil incarnate, I wonder what happened to piss someone off. Maybe it was a chick upset about her boytoy playing the game with his friends.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Shard said:
At the very least use a wiki article that has things like numerious citations in it.

and then just use the referrences to point you to articles you should actually use ;)

Ninja dogs are actually very competent and trustworthy. They are also very keep with a dagger in tooth.*

*looks at a copy of PS2 Shinobi. >;|

Top Bottom