• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

Spookie

That's a pretty shit policy considering the size of these games now. Should be four days at least.

Well it would be nice, on my old connection that would take me upwards of three days. But I don't think they give a fuck about anyone on a connection less than 20mbs. :/

ironcreed

Banned
Damn, this, Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age all on the same fucking day. Whoever thought that was cool should be fired.

My wallet...
OHErZ.png

Yep, I bought all 3 digitally and Dragon Age twice. :p

ODDI

Omg!
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Now just give me Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground and everything would be perfect.

Damn, this, Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age all on the same fucking day. Whoever thought that was cool should be fired.

My wallet...
OHErZ.png

And from what I'm reading DA (edit - and FC4, just saw it's review yhread) are getting solid reviews too man. You won't even be able to pass on them. Shit I may buy thrm and I've never played a DA or FC game.

But dat GTAV on PS4 tho. It's like last year all over again with my childlike Christmas-esque anticipation coursing through my being. I can't believe the release has snuck up so fast. Feels like a few weeks ago I was sitting in the theater for the E3 briefing in Toronto when it dawned on me I was watching the reveal. What a fun memory that is.

And from what I'm reading DA is getting solid reviews too man. You won't even be able to pass on it. Shit I may buy it and I've never played a DA game.

But dat GTAV on PS4 tho. It's like last year all over again with my childlike Christmas-esque anticipation coursing through my being. I can't believe the release has snuck up so fast. Feels like a few weeks ago I was sitting in the theater for the E3 briefing in Toronto when it dawned on me I was watching the reveal. What a fun memory that is.
TDot tho, Val add me on PSN buddy for some free aim chaos, my GAF name is my PSN, see you in Los Santos.

LeFAIS

When will the preloading start in the EU for Far Cry, GTA and DA dammit. Unity started 12 hours before release, finished downloading 2 min past midnight...

Need my GTA on time!

slash3584

Is PSN bad as of late? I've had no problems with download speeds since I bought a PS4 at launch, but I haven't downloaded anything recently. I just got a new Xbox One and that thing is incredibly slow to download. It's like MS and Sony switched places from the previous gen.

Well at least on the day the lastest patch was released (Monday maybe?) it took almost one hour to download the patch (~200MB).

Camp Lo

Banned
And from what I'm reading DA (edit - and FC4, just saw it's review yhread) are getting solid reviews too man. You won't even be able to pass on them. Shit I may buy thrm and I've never played a DA or FC game.

I was hoping at least DA or FC would be shit so I didn't have to get them but they're both excellent! WTF!

Yep, I bought all 3 digitally and Dragon Age twice. :p

PC and Console? You cheeky bastard. lol I might get DA on PC too through the India VPN

Wil348

It took me 2-3 hours to download Tomb Raider DE, so GTA being twice the size should take about twice the amount of time for me.

VoxPop

Only got to play like a day of GTA V before I sold off my 360. Glad this remaster is coming out so I can enjoy the game with better graphics.

Please give me a Red Dead Redemption remaster.

caught a few minutes of a stream on the ps4 last night. the game looks really good. i did notice some pop-in though which i hate. how the hell is pop-in still a thing in these days and times? i mean, i know plenty of games are guilty of it. i just wish developers would care more about eliminating it. it ruins my immersion.

anyway, i don't have too much interest in playing this. if i buy it it will be more out of a desire to see the tech in action. i can understand why everyone is so excited about it though.

ironcreed

Banned
PC and Console? You cheeky bastard. lol I might get DA on PC too through the India VPN

Nah, I bought the PS4 and Xbox One versions. I initially just had it pre-ordered on PS4, but the Xbox One version had the pre-load up early and the EA Access trial, so I went ahead and jumped on the Deluxe edition there. Now I can just download DA on PS4 later and only have to worry about downloading Far Cry 4 and GTA V this weekend.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dude finally made it into the airport and is flying it First Person. Can't wait to get this game.
Sorry for DP.

dude crashed it into the ocean, but hit the bail button at the right time and lived, swam out of the ocean, and punched the first guy he saw. Thumbs Up Will Watch Again.

dreamfall

Amen val! Just like old times! h y p e!

terrible

Banned
Why is Rockstar even bothering to waste time getting these taken down? It looks great so they have nothing to hide, seems to run fine, and it's a game we've all already played anyway lol. What a waste of resources.

Top Bottom