• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone is streaming GTA V on PS4

eso76

That's PC version you're seeing. It's alright though PS4 and X1 look to have enough traffic to the point where it wouldn't get annoying.

Nope, ps4.
Why is the download size 600MB + 1Gb patch?
Is the 600MB some kind of launcher I have to start for the rest to download ? Because its time to go to sleep...

Ah never mind, downloading in background. Weird. Oh yes 2GB's ! ...at this rate it will probably take 48 more hrs :-(

Blastoise

Banned
Where's the cheapest I can get this as an Australian? Just use Amazon for digital code on PS4?

If you preorder from Dick Smith you get $10 off, so it's be $59 from there.

Dicksmith have stopped taking preorders.

The cheapest will be BigW for $64.

It says under the bundle "Also available PS4/XB1 GTA V Game $64 each Releases 18/11".
http://www.bigw.com.au/bigw-catalogues.html#view=catalogue&saleId=7489&page=11

TomPUH

Nope, ps4.
Why is the download size 600MB + 1Gb patch?
Is the 600MB some kind of launcher I have to start for the rest to download ? Because its time to go to sleep...

Check the game information, it should be downloading the full thing like this

BRpCfnW.jpg

Wil348

And this just occurred to me.. the absolute best stealth new feature of this ps4 remake: remote fucking play!

Finally, someone else who's excited for remote play! I'm hopefully getting a Vita for Christmas, playing GTA V while lying in bed will be like peanut butter and jelly.

eso76

Finally, someone else who's excited for remote play! I'm hopefully getting a Vita for Christmas, playing GTA V while lying in bed will be like peanut butter and jelly.

For some reason I hadn't thought of it until now.
The way I like to play gtav (just walking to places and watching stuff, taking my time) is just perfect for the bed. And sessions on the great ceramic throne.
Sorry books.

Strange they don't have the PS4 sku anywhere on the site or am i not looking in the right place?

Yep it's strange. I preordered the PS4 version in store yesterday and the guy couldn't tell me the final price for some reason. Said it'd be final by tuesday.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The Touchpad on my controller doesn't work because I fucked it up somehow someway when I went in to fix my DS4's X button. I also pre-ordered GTA5 today. Are the things I won't be able to do really significant?

EYEL1NER

It's great that there is so much new music. What's not so great is that AFAIK there is no custom radio station. You would think a character in a modern setting with a smart phone would have some way to play songs that he wants. Hasn't Saint's Row been doing that shit since the first game?

The Touchpad on my controller doesn't work because I fucked it up somehow someway when I went in to fix my DS4's X button. I also pre-ordered GTA5 today. Are the things I won't be able to do really significant?

Well, the touch pad at minimum was the standard button to enter first-person mode so yes. I believe I read that depending on where you push it opens different things as well.

Can you customize controls in GTA? I've never tried.

You probably disconnected the ribbon on the inside of the touchpad by accident. Just open up the touchpad and reconnect it.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Well, the touch pad at minimum was the standard button to enter first-person mode so yes. I believe I read that depending on where you push it opens different things as well.
Can you customize controls in GTA? I've never tried.
You probably disconnected the ribbon on the inside of the touchpad by accident. Just open up the touchpad and reconnect it.
Flawless victory fix.
Popped open the touchpad, reconnected it, put the controller back together, everything in it's place. Dipped the buttons themselves in alcohol and cleaned off the shoulder buttons while I was there. My controller is going to look brand new 7 years from now. And now I'm fully ready for GTA5.

YES!! I just saw that the digital version will be released at midnight Eastern time! I swear just last week it was written that it would only be out at midnight Pacific time.

oneils

I thought i would wait and get the PC version. i spent a chunk of time on the PS 3 version and didnt think i would want to play again.

Well, I just bought the PS 4 version and am now pretty hyped about it. not sure how long i will play story mode, as I am curious to see the updates to online.

Aw yissss.

Top Bottom