• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something Awful does video game crossovers

Meier

Outside of the Metroid/Contra one, most of these have sucked so far -- Shadowbane and Black and White Total War were also clever, but that's about it. Arguably the worst SA Photoshop thread I've ever seen.

Ferrio

Banned
Meier said:
Outside of the Metroid/Contra one, most of these have sucked so far -- Shadowbane and Black and White Total War were also clever, but that's about it. Arguably the worst SA Photoshop thread I've ever seen.

It's not a Photoshop Phriday btw, this is Goldmine which is always weaker.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
That was terrible. SA photoshop threads are always pretty uneven for me, but that was the first one that was 99% rotten all the way through. Boo-urns.

Trevelyon

I smirked at the Call of Cthulhu: United Offensive, as for the rest...
sleep.gif
sleep.gif
sleep.gif

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
God they were terrible but some of them were a bit funny.

For some reason the picture with Mega Man in the mushroom house from SMB3 looking at Princess Toadstool in the corner sobbing made me laugh.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Hey, that's exactly what I suggested a few days ago at #ga! Katamari Damacy meets GTA!

BTW, what's the other game in that Monkey Island 3 pic? Only thing I see is Guybrush looking a bit different... :|

Top Bottom