• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic 1 Boomed, the Sonic 1 rom hack that adds annoying voice acting

CNCOMICS

Annoying yes; but a hat tip and clap as they even changed both Sonic's and Eggman sprites to match their Boom versions.

Now if you'll excuse me, this is giving me bad Bubsy vibes all over again.

LordCiego

This reminds me when I played Sonic Generations, my wife could stand the sounds of the game but hated with all her might the "Ah!" sound that modern Sonic makes everytime you jump. Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah!

This reminds me when I played Sonic Generations, my wife could stand the sounds of the game but hated with all her might the "Ah!" sound that modern Sonic makes everytime you jump. Ah!Ah!Ah!Ah!

When I started playing Sonic Generations first thing that came into my mind was "they lied, they fucking lied" when in the first 15 minutes you run into a goddamn annoying tutorial thing creature (which you can turn off) and like all of Sonics shitty friends. It did get somewhat better though.

Annoying yes; but a hat tip and clap as they even changed both Sonic's and Eggman sprites to match their Boom versions.

Now if you'll excuse me, this is giving me bad Bubsy vibes all over again.

Yeah, I realized in the ending that Sonic was wearing a scarf lol. Good video, mostly because Sonic's level design and music is superb.

PKrockin

Might be a TAS?
I wondered that, but it's not perfect. He does run into walls and often makes non-optimal movement even though his movement other times to pull off stunts is quite precise. Maybe he just recorded over any mistakes that broke the momentum.

I LOVE RINGS
BOUNCY BOUNCY
HEY LOOK AT ALL THESE RINGS
IT'S LIKE THEY'RE DRAWN TO ME
RINGS

This is incredible.

The low-quality voice-samples really adds to the hilarity.

RK128

They should mod it into Sonic GBA for that authentic Sonic Boom vibe.

Cby65PQrU4rp6.gif

An idea so pure evil......perfect XD!

Top Bottom