• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Revolution Confirmation?

the revolution controller is just about perfect for the NiGHTS sequel that had originally planned for the sega saturn, (reason why the 3d pad was removeable)...

they should do that.

they should also remake NiGHTS and Christmas NiGHTS into some spectacular nights version and put it on any system; and we'd all be lucky..

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
RegularMK said:
I predict, in all seriousness, that Big the Cat will definitely have his own minigame to utilize the remotroller.

FROOOOGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i hope they keep the music from bigs fishing adventure though it was pretty rockin.

Calidor

while my testicles will explode if a NiGHTS revolution version is released, i think that it will never be greenlighted... I don't think games like nights sell anymore, kids now likes violent gangsta games :(

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Calidor said:
while my testicles will explode if a NiGHTS revolution version is released, i think that it will never be greenlighted... I don't think games like nights sell anymore, kids now likes violent gangsta games :(
Did kids evel like NiGHTS? Everybody who I know who loves the game was an adult when they first played it.

The director of NiGHTS isn't even at Sega anymore, and consdiering what he's done since then, its probably best that a new one doesn't happen. Keep your memories of that game the way it is.

i was;... was it christmas of '96 that it came out? err, actually it came out in like sept/oct of 96 right?

i believe i was 15 then, when I first played it.. has it really been like 10 years since it came out? wow.

still play it to this day.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
If you ask for a new NiGHTS game too hard, they might give us one
but put a gun in his hand.

Given Sega's massive GameCube sales, I can't believe there's anyone doubting Sonic Revolution. It's perhaps the most solid third-party Revolution game you could imagine at this time.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive lost alll faith in fucking sega. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt because of their past for too long now. They really need to knock the shit outta the park with the next Sonic AND Put out a fucking new NiGHTS.

BudokaiMR2 said:
I get excited about this.

But then I remember what Sonic Team has done lately.

PSU PSU! :)

Just hope that its not Iizuka directing it and it should be ok. The Sonic PS3 and 360 game has a new director which is the first in the 3D platformer games since they've started. But that also means he's open to direct the Rev version.

RegularMK

SolidSnakex said:
Just hope that its not Iizuka directing it and it should be ok. The Sonic PS3 and 360 game has a new director which is the first in the 3D platformer games since they've started. But that also means he's open to direct the Rev version.

From what I saw of the trailer for the new Sonic, I'd say this guy's vision is very similar to mine back when I'd fantasize about Sonic CD's intro in realtime. :)

Xellotah

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
Alex Kidd for Rev??

It has to be said, many of Sega's old franchises have died with the genesis/megadrive. It's a shame really, an updated version of wonderboy would have been great really.

Top Bottom