• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog's new PR person is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachos

What happens when the old Sonic PR person leaves, and you get a new guy working his first week? This:
YeK1bAY.jpg

RLzbnuw.jpg

yyBh3aJ.jpg
CgbmT2m.jpg

Dy0KJUP.jpg

qCOrdoE.jpg

N7CUu4r.jpg

riFfNUG.jpg

fFTv848.jpg

2AL9Av2.jpg

e9kmrcp.jpg
Have a few more I'll upload in a bit, but here's the link to the Twitter if you think they're fake.

EDIT: Batch 2:
Some of these are pretty deep cuts. I had to ask a friend about some of them, since my knowledge doesn't go beyond or before The President of the United States being in Adventure 2.

Whoever is running the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter is hilarious, self-aware, and a saint. Cuz you know he gets a LOT of just bullshit drive-by hate tweets every day, but he/she rolls with it

2PteR9B.png

Kriken

That twitter has really been amusing to watch recently, it's nice to see a guy who is self-aware and is allowed to express that

Actually, not a new person, but a returning face: Aaron "RubyEclipse" Webber, he came back recently (was even in the Fire and Ice thread) and man is he on a roll.

Great to have him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom