• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces FIFA 18 PS4 and PS4 Pro Bundles for Europe

FelipeMGM

They have 7 different bundles

FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition will be released September 26th (for all platforms), so the bundles of this version gives you 3 days early access to the game

36083229891_cec348f94e_c.jpg
Headlining the new range is the PS4 Pro and FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition bundle. The PS4 Pro lets you experience FIFA 18 in Dynamic 4K resolution and HDR** for stunning visual quality.The FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition included in the bundle features FIFA 18 on Blu-ray disc, as well as numerous FIFA Ultimate Team items including a Cristiano Ronaldo loan item (5 match loan) plus 20 Jumbo Premium Gold FUT packs (1 per week over 20 weeks) and additional FUT kits.

Both the PS4 Pro + FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition bundle, as well as a PS4 1TB + FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition bundle will launch on 26th September, giving you three days early access to FIFA 18

We are also pleased to announce a wide range of other bundle launching on 29th September:

PS4 500GB + FIFA 18
PS4 500GB + FIFA 18 + second DUALSHOCK 4 controller
PS4 1TB + FIFA 18
PS4 1TB + FIFA 18 + second DUALSHOCK 4 controller
PS4 Pro + FIFA 18

Also included exclusively only in FIFA 18 PS4 bundles is a FIFA Ultimate Team Rare Players Pack* and 3 ICON loan players, giving you a head start on building your FUT team.

Eldon

Well, it totally makes sense.
From a competitive standpoint, Xbox One was the official platform.
Now, with Icons everywehere, it's clear that the platform of choice is gonna be the PS4 (Pro)

jjonez18

It was already bad before, but now its official. There's no hope for any other console manufacturer in Europe anymore.

EA Access will probably be a 10 hour trial a week early as per usual, but this nets you the full physical game 3 days early, so it should do really well.

you can play fifa 18 on xbox one with ea access without any extra costs on 21th september for up to 10 hours.

Ahh I wasn't aware you could only play it for a certain amount of time. I thought you just got to play the game really early. Thanks guys!

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh I wasn't aware you could only play it for a certain amount of time. I thought you just got to play the game really early. Thanks guys!

It's not the whole game either. Journey mode was cut off at a certain point.

I mean, the 10-hour trial was still great, but I think I'd rather the whole thing 3 days early instead.

wrog

EA Access will probably be a 10 hour trial a week early as per usual, but this nets you the full physical game 3 days early, so it should do really well.
You get 3 days early access with Icon/Ronaldo editions on all platforms.

Hangover from the 360 era. If the X1 wasn't dog shit at launch I imagine they would've made bigger waves in Europe this gen.

This. Everyone and their mother, including Gamestop, was in the Xbox camp before the generation kicked off. MS then proceeded to shoot themselves in the foot..with a rocket launcher. The deals were already made by that point though. (Gamestop always puzzled me as if the initial Xbox One plan had gone through it would have accelerated their decline but who knows)

Phamit

The Ronaldo Edition on Xbox One also let's you play 3 days before the standard version, it's not exclusive to this bundle

Top Bottom