• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces FIFA 18 PS4 and PS4 Pro Bundles for Europe

Gurish

This is going to be a monster.

Though I think that FIFA guys would prefer the OG PS4, they are casual and the Pro enhancement is not really significant enough for FIFA.

They should also offer a cheaper Slim edition to go along with it.

ethomaz

Banned
EA finally found where the money is.

These bundles probably will be a megaton in EU that loves some FIFA.

Guymelef

Though I think that FIFA guys would prefer the OG PS4, they are casual and the Pro enhancement is not really significant enough for FIFA.

But they are.

PS4 500GB + FIFA 18
PS4 500GB + FIFA 18 + second DUALSHOCK 4 controller
PS4 1TB + FIFA 18
PS4 1TB + FIFA 18 + second DUALSHOCK 4 controller
PS4 Pro + FIFA 18

sense

They have other FIFA bundles which include the slim as well.

Midas

With so many GAF members cancelling their PS+ subscriptions, Sony can be glad that these bundle will help them recover from their economical loss.

FelipeMGM

well, they are

there are 7 different bundles, 5 of them are for slim PS4's, 2 of those 5 are for the cheapest 500gb model

ethomaz

Banned
MS and Fifa partnership never made sense considering how dominant Sony is in Europe. I'm surprised it took this long tbh
It is these contracts you do before the gen start when all publishers beat in the XB1 domination.

I can see a picture of the top heads of EA, Square Enix, etc all crying over the contracts deals made before the famous XB1 reveal.

1fV2H57.gif

Hahahahahaha

Oh man this will sell shitloads in Europe.

With so many GAF members cancelling their PS+ subscriptions, Sony can be glad that these bundle will help them recover from their economical loss.

That's what I'm saying. Hopefully these bundles helps their bottom line that's going to lose out due the Gaf brigade that's going to ripple through the entire company.

Matticers

Those are some nice bundles there. Any chance at NA getting some Pro bundles by this fall? I've been trying to hold off on getting one until there's some sort of bundle or price drop.

Neil_J_UK

Anyone know when these bundles will be available to order? All the popular retails I've checked don't have them available to order yet. Tempted by the PS4 Pro bundle and curious as to what the price will be.

Top Bottom