• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Brings Good Music to TGA2019 with Ghost of Tsushima

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
After listening to two awful live performances at The Game Awards 2019, Sony comes in with a new Ghost of Tsushima trailer and a live orchestra. Just lovely.
Ghost of Tsushima comes to PlayStation 4 in Summer 2020. I know not if mine eyes deceive me, but the game appears to have been somewhat downgraded, so hopefully they'll release an enhanced edition for PS5. I do like to see some breathtaking visuals.
Regardless, this looks like a great time! I hope its final build amazes us.

Last edited:

Exentryk

Game is looking nice, but need to see more gameplay.

Anyway, if anyone wants the orchestra part only at the end:

Aion002

Ok... 2020 is really gonna be an amazing year.

Outstanding! Sony will finish the PS4 gen with an unbelievable year!!

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Ok... 2020 is really gonna be an amazing year.

Outstanding! Sony will finish the PS4 gen with an unbelievable year!!
I ain't even got a PS4 and I gotta say that Sony exclusives so often look like total gems. I'll be picking up one of those backwards compatible PS5s for sure.

Aion002

I ain't even got a PS4 and I gotta say that Sony exclusives so often look like total gems. I'll be picking up one of those backwards compatible PS5s for sure.
You're gonna have so many amazing games to play. From Bloodborne to God of War, you will be in for an awesome time!

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
You're gonna have so many amazing games to play. From Bloodborne to God of War, you will be in for an awesome time!
And I really wanna play the God of War 3 remaster! The original release on PS3 gives me a terrible headache, wish I could enable a 30fps lock. A smooth 60 on PS4/5 will relieve that.
Then I'll go back to that PS3 for Ascension. Which I hear performs about the same. Yeesh...

Top Bottom