• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepwalker

Hey guys, I'm selling this lot of consoles, going to throw them on ebay but figured maybe some gaffer might appreciate them more, all prices are negotiable and also open for trades. I'm located in Ontario, Canada. So bear that in mind when it comes to shipping.

1. Sony Playstation SCPH-7501 with matching box, no manual or inserts. 2 Dual Analogue controller, 2 memory cards+ games.

Console is tested and working, has not been opened.

ed93d00a2f0d98b91d307b205d22f4c5.png

8e1c30d7e2951682065d58246d541dc5.png

55961729c155d61fc28930b1fdbee2ad.png

Box is beat up but it is 25 year old cardboard, what can you do.

Games:
GTA 2
Andretti Racing
MLB 2001
Tiger Woods PGA tour
Madden 2002

Asking $100 + shipping.

2. Sony PlayStation 2 SCPH-75000 "Slim Model" + 2 dualshock 2 controllers (1 black, 1 blue), OEM Memory card (8mb) + games

f32c8c3d96b5ad991a62993582cdda93.png

227d7f41e64dee90ba5d8e4ad3cf03f2.png

Games:

The sims (CIB)
Gran Turismo 4 (missing manual)
Namco Musem 50th Anniversary (CIB, disc doesnt read, might need resurfacing)
NHL 06 (CIB)
MLB 07 (CIB)

Console is tested and working. Asking $80.

3. Sony PlayStation 3 "Super slim" 500GB HDD, Tested working.

This console was recently (as in a week ago) dissasembled, cleaned and repasted. It is SOFT MODDED with PS3hen, don't ask what it does, google is your friend.

Comes with cords and sixaxis controller, works perfectly.

ac46a1b6d9d458a81106229eee03ccb0.png

Asking $100.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Id like the ps3 and ps2 slims if they are still available however I am based in the US. If you have other folks in Canada that want them I would prioritize them!

Sleepwalker

Id like the ps3 and ps2 slims if they are still available however I am based in the US. If you have other folks in Canada that want them I would prioritize them!
I'd like the PS1 and PS2. but I would hold off on PS2 for a Gaffer..

Sorry guys, missed the notifications, all are still available. If you want to shoot me an address to calculate shipping, DMs are open and we can go from there :)

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Sorry guys, missed the notifications, all are still available. If you want to shoot me an address to calculate shipping, DMs are open and we can go from there :)
Save this for me, till next week? I can even absorb part of shipping. Let's talk? I would appreciate it and don't plan to resell, but to use..

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Just got the console, the games, the 2 memory cards and 2 controllers. Everything stated in the OP has arrived and in good condition. You really do take good care of your things.
I will check if the console works sometime on Sunday. For now, I'll just give you positive Feedback.
Thank You!

Sleepwalker

Just got the console, the games, the 2 memory cards and 2 controllers. Everything stated in the OP has arrived and in good condition. You really do take good care of your things.
I will check if the console works sometime on Sunday. For now, I'll just give you positive Feedback.
Thank You!
Glad to hear Dirk Benedict Dirk Benedict , happy it made its way to a loving home. :messenger_heart:

Will be closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom