• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auctopus

Why is everyone believing a random junior? I can write something vague and optimistic towards TLG if it'll make you guys feel better?

Why is everyone believing a random junior? I can write something vague and optimistic towards TLG if it'll make you guys feel better?

I don't think anyone is believing him are they? He made a grand statement and now people are waiting to see whether he gets banned or not.

you better not

0130_dmm8.gif

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Dude registred last Nov, he posted nothing until now. Something is happening.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

I don't think anyone is believing him. It's the typical "I know something you don't" post that gets people banned.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The fuck going on here? TLG back at it again, aww hell. I told you peoples, TGS 2017 if you're lucky. ;)

Zoetis

Banned
I don't think anyone is believing him are they? He made a grand statement and now people are waiting to see whether he gets banned or not.

why should i get banned ?

you people think i can just tell everything in this modern world where people get fired from left and right..

maybe i should've stayed a lurker, but now i'm causing trouble.

stay safe people, protect yourself

ps: you guys are really great in keeping me signed in

sn00zer

Bloodborne DLC Trailer finishes

Black out

Cue new Bloodborne trailer. Player character is seen on the Old Bridge about to face of against the Cleric beast, saw blade ready. As he/she takes a few steps forward towards the beast, a sound of clanking foot steps can be heard running up behind him/her. Just as the player character turns they are knocked down as a bony skeleton clad in armor rushes past running towards the beast. Then another figure runs by, a small boy with an electrified net, then another, a young man smoke surrounding him. Cutscene ends as the camera moves up to look down on the bridge similar to Power Stone-like view as four health bars pop up labeled Dan, Spike, Delsin, and Hunter and then one huge bar labeled Cleric Beast.

Cue 4 player 3D brawling as the Cleric Beast rushes across the bridge back and forth knocking players off the bridge as the characters chip blast away at the beast's health bar. The players beat down on the cleric beast with blasts of smoke, sword swings, gadgets, and molotovs.

Cue cutscene

Hunter moves in for the final swing and gets knocked down by one last swipe from the beast just before it explodes in light. As the hunter lies on the ground the camera pans up to, Spike, Dan and Delsin glaring down at him. Delsin cracks a smile as Spike starts giggling and Dan reaches down to offer a hand to the downed hunter. Just as the hunter reaches to grab Dan's bony hand cue title card.

PLAYSTATION BATTLE ROYALE 2!

Cidd

you people think i can just tell everything in this modern world where people get fired from left and right..

Omg run for the hills.

I was looking back at some old GT5 photoshops from GTplanet and ran across these

8338322571_d97ee834688rkzl.jpg

8297081752_288e463ec2uaj11.jpg

Those look better than any current racing game and its literally just GT5 with nice weather effects applied to it.

Please just reconfirm TLG will be at E3.....yes or no?

fast-turtle-o.gif

Remember the WorthyEdge scenario

This unsured that I will never ever believe an insider not named Verendus, Demonnite or CBOAT.

Grabbing some popcorn

Don't tell us. Tell bish. Nobody will get fired

Hexa

People aren't allowed to make claims without providing proof to mods (Bish). If they manage to convince Bish then they get verified and people put weight to their claims. Otherwise no one cares. If their claims turn out to be wrong, they get banned. If you don't want to play the game by the rules, don't play at all. :p

Raitaro

great news for TLG fans

*Looks longingly at the PS3 he once bought for TLG*

*Reads quoted post again*

*Feel his hype intensifying*

*Tries to Believe*

(*Feels belief wavering and decides to dedicate 20% of his soul to prepare for disappoinment just in case...*)

Kaako

Felium Defensor
*Lights up the motherfuckin VET signal*
Bishhhhh, where you at homie. Your specialties are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom