• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did TLG just get confirmed? I can't do this again...
bTJpCAw.gif

people really expect TLG? it's way too soon, the gen has only just started and they are a small team.. most likely we'll see a trailer maybe late 2017 and if there's no delays the game will release around 2019-2022, maybe during a summer month.

like come on now, be realistic. and give them time.

Atlas157

people really expect TLG? it's way too soon, the gen has only just started and they are a small team.. most likely we'll see a trailer maybe late 2017 and if there's no delays the game will release around 2019-2022, maybe during a summer month.

PS4 came out in 2013 and games started being developed for it in 2012, they've had enough time to port or rebuild it for PS4.

LowParry

Game's been in development since 2007. It's now or never. Do or die.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
"Good news for TLG fans."

"Yoshida will confirm that the game is still in active development."

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
FWIW there are a lot of rumblings about the game showing up that I heard as well. But like anything, things can change - even super last minute. But I do think it'll finally resurface this year. It's been pushed back several times already.

FWIW there are a lot of rumblings about the game showing up that I heard as well. But like anything, things can change - even super last minute. But I do think it'll finally resurface this year. It's been pushed back several times already.

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

AmanoBuff

Oh boy, here we go.

and hereeeeeeeee we go

LowParry

I demand a Bish approval on this. Seal the deal please.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I demand a Bish approval on this. Seal the deal please.

lol.
I kind of feel like it's the boy who cried wolf at this point though. Heard so many times in the past that it was supposed to be at X event then it got pulled...
I don't know what to believe anymore.

LowParry

lol.
I kind of feel like it's the boy who cried wolf at this point though. Heard so many times in the past that it was supposed to be at X event then it got pulled...
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Well. Let the train roll. GAF is on ludicrous speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom