• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Hmm.

Okay then.

FWIW there are a lot of rumblings about the game showing up that I heard as well. But like anything, things can change - even super last minute. But I do think it'll finally resurface this year. It's been pushed back several times already.

WE DID IT!

2ic1ic9.jpg.gif

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I think this year will be good - something for everyone for the most part. I'm excited for the renewed Japanese presence.

RPGamer92

Banned
I mean, Sony did renew the trademark a little while ago. It would make sense from that perspective to finally at least re-announce it.

AmanoBuff

I think this year will be good - something for everyone for the most part. I'm excited for the renewed Japanese presence.

Me too! Please tell me if FFXII HD is coming for Vita. I know the game is all but confirmed, but I'm afraid it will be Type-0 all over again and be released only on PS4.

Hmm...Bloodborne is already out.....wonder what else will be shown.

I'd say you're already seeing it. Look at Sony's relationship with Capcom right now. Other than that you have Star Ocean, Persona 5, Tales of Zestiria, Dragon Quest Heroes, etc. Then you have the multiplatform titles. The PS4 already looks like a much better console for Japanese games than the PS3 ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom