• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2015 Press Conference Dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFD

tumblr_mb75c6fV7M1rdkj6eo3_250.gif

#Can't Is too much.

LcyPl5C.gif

edit: someone photoshop The Last Guardian on that wall

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'd say you're already seeing it. Look at Sony's relationship with Capcom right now. Other than that you have Star Ocean, Persona 5, Tales of Zestiria, Dragon Quest Heroes, etc. Then you have the multiplatform titles. The PS4 already looks like a much better console for Japanese games than the PS3 ever did.

This is the correct answer.

LuuKyK

Y2Kev will probably be in ruins after E3 then. Should be fun to see how it all develops. :p

Hmm.

Okay then.

FWIW there are a lot of rumblings about the game showing up that I heard as well. But like anything, things can change - even super last minute. But I do think it'll finally resurface this year. It's been pushed back several times already.

I think this year will be good - something for everyone for the most part. I'm excited for the renewed Japanese presence.

ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

This actually made me super hyped, even if I half expected it.

This gif, omg. lol

"Good news for TLG fans."

"Yoshida will confirm that the game is still in active development."

Stop it.

iSRy24e0VaMD6.gif

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I haven't heard anything about Atlus yet, though I fully expect P4: Dancing All Night to be their big playable thing.

Boke1879

I'm FUCKING HYPE!!!!!

Seriously. Dragon Quest Heroes, P5, MGSV, Batman, Battlefront, Star Ocean 5, Until Dawn and so many others. the back end of this year will be great guys.

I figured since it was delayed...

Sony's E3 all but confirms the presence of 3 'Spring 2016' games on-stage.

- Uncharted 4
- SFV
- Ratchet & Clank

Even if we don't get the usual 'here's a big set-piece reveal', we'll definitely get something, imo. Like maybe MP reveal. (to sell the Uncharted Collection)

DNAbro

please kagari... I got burnt with this avatar already.

you know you don't have to use that avatar anymore right?

I haven't heard anything about Atlus yet, though I fully expect P4: Dancing All Night to be their big playable thing.

I'm pretty sure P5 will be at their booth to some capacity since we have already seen some english P5 promotional material. But yeah P4:DAN will definitely be their big playable game.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Not making any bets!

Hope Star Ocean 5 is there. Will we get to see more JRPGs from SE?

Cidd

Still not hyped nope, No thanks, Nada hype, not falling for this, I have zero hype, I wont get excited.

I'm too old for this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom