• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Press Conference 6/9/14 @ 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwimpy

1. The Last Guardian
2. Project Beast
3. A Sony-IP JRPG. (Dragoon/Arc/Dark Cloud)

Honestly, I only really care about what Sony Japan is up to.

Angelcurio

Please add me to the new hype train. As for the favorite 3 reveals, I would go with Project Beast, The Last Guardian gameplay and a new IP.

you sure its not a couple hours before? i think i recall E3 OTs not being allowed a week beforehand since they get cluttered up with posts not relevant to what actually happens in the event. but i'm not sure.

Ah, you're right. It is a few hours before.

Who's doing the OT for the Sony conference?

I will have to wake up early to watch their conference so Sony better deliver.

I will be slightly mad if they won't show any of the following games:

• Project Beast
  • The Last Guardian
  • New IP that isn't casual shootbang

To be realistic I think following stuff is going to be in the conference:

• The Last of Us Remaster
  • Destiny
  • Watch_Dogs (fucking AGAIN)
  • Indie games
  • The Order 1886

Everyone give me your top 3 requested games you wish to see at Sony's E3 presser:

Not really specific in terms of games, but I want to see three new major Japanese developed games from Sony for the PS4. It doesn't matter if they're internal or external (which would mean something like Demon's Souls). And TLG be announced for the PS4 would be fine as one of them.

I will have to wake up early to watch their conference so Sony better deliver.

I will be slightly mad if they won't show any of the following games:

• Project Beast
  • The Last Guardian
  • New IP that isn't casual shootbang

To be realistic I think following stuff is going to be in the conference:

• The Last of Us Remaster
  • Destiny
  • Watch_Dogs (fucking AGAIN)
  • Indie games
  • The Order 1886

Watch Dogs will be out by then.

Bloodrage

Banned
1. Project Beast

My 2 and 3 spots depend on whether Guerrilla's RPG is set as sci-fi, in which case:

2. Guerrilla's RPG
3. The Order: 1886

I-hate-u

1. New IPs from SCEJ, Bend, MM, GG etc.

2. Order 1886 and Uncharted gameplay

3. Not announcing a million remastered titles.

My number 2 is the most probable to happen. I see them opening the show with 1886 and closing with Uncharted.

jiggle

Not really specific in terms of games, but I want to see three new major Japanese developed games from Sony for the PS4. It doesn't matter if they're internal or external (which would mean something like Demon's Souls). And TLG be announced for the PS4 would be fine as one of them.
They will surely disappoint
Moar ps3/PSP/PSV games!

1. Syphon Filter
2. Resident Evil 7(potentially, could be awful though.)
3. Uncharted 4(Was absolute #1 for this gen until the situation at ND. Im very worried for it and have little faith anymore.)

Alright, this is my last update for the night. Only one new passenger: Angelcurio.

ea93wmdxtjit.png

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
My top three:

1. Uncharted
2. The Order 1886
3. GG's new IP. We've been hearing about it for a long time and I really want to see them try their hand at something new. It'll probably be gorgeous to boot.

scoobs

I find it interesting how excited people seem to be about guerrillas next game given how poorly received their last effort was

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I find it interesting how excited people seem to be about guerrillas next game given how poorly received their last effort was

I liked Shadow Fall :shrug

They've also hired the lead writer from the New Vegas team and won't be on a launch rush. GG works best when they don't rush and the new IP has been in the works since 2011.

I liked Shadow Fall :shrug

They've also hired the lead writer from the New Vegas team and won't be on a launch rush. GG works best when they don't rush and the new IP has been in the works since 2011.
Me too. I still play KZ.

I also can't wait to see what they have been working on.

rdrr gnr

They don't really have a reason to given Guerilla's lackluster pedigree. I assume it's based on the hope that a new IP will somehow elevate Guerilla from mediocre to respectable.

can't even decide my top 3, Sony seems to have just too many juggernauts prepared to be shown.

The one game I know is at the top of my list is The Last Guardian, and I'm scared that won't even make an appearance.

Other than that though, I am at max hype for The Order 1886, Destiny, Project Beast, GG's new game, Uncharted, and QD's next game.

Bloodrage

Banned
Pretty sure they rushed it out the gate to meet the PS4 launch. Even with that, it's still the best looking currently released new generation game. Whatever their new IP is, it's been in development for years. My expectations are higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom