• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony has sent out another round of 20% off PSN codes

Snoopycat

Banned
I got one. Probably use it on Far Cry 5. It work out around £35 with the code and exchange rate which is not bad.

Dubloon7

Banned
NOTHING on this week's garbage sale is worthwhile for my codes! WTF? What happened to the slickdeals EASTER SALE?????????????????????

River

Neo Member
Damn I missed it, all 20% off codes have been claimed, as in they are not giving out anymore.

Anyone have one they decided not to use? I'm looking to pick up Far Cry 5 to play over the long weekend.

Rayderism

I came up with two games to use my code on, and they both got pulled from releasing this week. Tempest 4000 which actually did release, but then got taken down for unknown reasons within 24 hours, and Atari Flashback vol. 3, which suddenly got a release date "correction" (it was originally supposed to release today), even though the PSN blog didn't mention what either title's date was "corrected" to. I'm off work Friday, which is the last day to use the code.......it will probably go to waste as I doubt I will find anything to use it on now. sigh.....

Top Bottom