• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference 2015 Thread

Oooh, Crytek VR adventure game with dinos?

Rigs looks awesome. Mark my words, that'll be the reason to buy PS VR. Having experienced Oculus, I see that game and how crisp it looks and how smooth it is and I imagine being in it will blow people away.

Yeah, I could see that

3WMCQSO.png

hahahhaaaa

MUnited83

For you.
i agree, the demo looked boring, but then the trailer sold me.

Yeah, the demo was just a bunch of walking levels that all felt samey. The trailer actually showed that you can make kart games, soccer games, etc etc.

I know they already said it's a creation tool, but having a lenghty presentation barely showing the power of the creation tool is pretty weird. Even the adventure part of the trailer where you can manipulate materials to make bridges or openings was better than the demo.

Their demo showed full walking around in a 3d environment. That could be massive in the types of stuff you can presumably create and play so I really liked the demo.

Showcasing how many different types of things you could would've been better imo.

Top Bottom