• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference 2015 Thread

meanspartan

see...this is what im worried about.

Of course VR is cool for The Walk type stuff.

But nobody is gonna do that at home more than once or to show their friends. It needs to work playing games for hours, or its DOA.

Reset

So far the conference is boring. The biggest thing that interested me was Dhalsim's reveal which was leaked months ago.
Not interested in the VR.

Bsigg12

This battle for VR content is kinda insane and reminiscent of console wars. Oculus, HTC, and Sony all pushing for exclusive content.

Tizoc

Well this thing's over and we end with friggin' VR.
Unless there's a surprise announcement the only good thing was friggin' Dhalsim.
Dhalsim.
The only good thing
in a PS event...

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
VR price in Brazil will be FUCKING RIDICULOUS
lol

This will be 100x worse then the game where you blind someone and talk them through making them think they are real high in the air and tell them to jump. They think they are 30ft in the air but really only 2ft lol. Will be fun watching people fall all over the place in Walk

I'm getting excited for VR the software is coming together

mrklaw

MrArseFace
biggest specific discussion of VR in a Sony conference so far. Gotta be hitting critical mass for a launch date/price/titles soon - PSX?

Also wondering about the price points of some of these games - things like London Heist or Until Dawn which may be more 'experience' than full game. Hopefully budget price.

Top Bottom